chapter 19

Authors Note: Teehee sorry for skipping some weeks of updating, I've had to do some stuff so yknowwww I didnt have time, but ya yeeet. Here's another chapterrrr -U-

Also....um todays the last day for commenting ships so if you want yours to become a winter one-shot then lalalalala-let me knowwwww and comment belowwwww~

(ALSO I RECCOMEND GOING TO WHATEVER SONG APP YOU HAVE AND PLAYING THE SONGS THAT WILL BE IN THE STIRY FOR THAT EXTRA OOOMPHF"
_______________________________________________________________

KUROO POV:

.....kenma......

I'm sorry....

....i never wanted this to happen....IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!! Why do i have to be a worthless peice of shit...i can't even express my feelings correctly, all im good at is school and volleyball, its like relashionships just can never end good for me......i want to leave this fucking hospital.

Oh, the nurse is coming....

"Hello Mr. Tetsurou, it seems that you didn't have major head trauma but you did bleed out from brain damage that can also create cancer, chile anyways here's an IcE PAck!!!"

"Oh.....uh....thanks, WAIT CANCER-"

She locked the door on me.....oh well.

Fuck if I dont leave now it'll get late...and I'll miss attending my highschool graduation ceremony.

Where's the reception office? I'm pretty sure that im allowed to go....

Damn, who knew my legs hurt too.......what do I do......how do I make it up to him.....fuck....he broke up with me.

UGH......why did I have to kiss him back? Kenma was right......i forgot about him.....i forgot that we where supposed to go to the cafe together....i forgot. I wasn't there....i never was.

Why won't this FUCKING DOOR OPEN!! My hands are so weak...I feel like passing out....fuck stress.

UGH COME ON- oh shit it finally opened.

Fuck, why is it so bright in the hallways.....fuck....ah it hurts...

"Kuroo"

Huh who's that....i can't see..I cant see....

"Kuroo"

Kenma? I cant see you where are you....WHERE ARE YOU!!! Its too bright....its way too bright.

"Kuroo-"

Kenma......ill come back i just need to rest a bit.....please....i just want to tell you.....that im sorry.....and i hope.....you will be okay.....

_____________________________________________________________

KENMA POV:

Schools over already......all that's left is the... highschool graduation ceremony, and then we'll have summer break....all the third years would be gone huh.

.....

I'll never see Kuroo again......will I?

Its just like we where back when we where little......haha....I just want to go home now.....

Fuck this hospital. Ugh.....Damn these lights are really be fucking BRIGHT!!!.....whatever the exits right-

"EMERGENCY PATIENT 69420 HAS FALLEN!!! I REPEAT EMERGENCY PATIENT 69420 HAS FALLEN!!!

Huh.....thats Kuroos-

_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

The cluttered hallways of emergency doctors carrying out beds, 4 surgeons got their office ready for patient 69420.

Kenma stood for 3 seconds untill a slight breeze of instinct hit him.

He was running back towards Kuroos patient door, he was almost there untill a doctor stopped him and told him that visiting hours ended.

Kenma ignored him and kept running, the doctor yelling behind his back. Kenma was weak and never did much exercise....so before he made it, a nurse closed the hallway door leading to his room, there was no entry now.

The radio of hospital played a song called "You will be okay" by Sam Haft.

It was the song Kuroo sang to Kenma when he was having a bad day....

Kenma kept running and tried banging on the hallway door, but no one answered, the security guards caught up to Kenma and pulled him up and off the door.

Kenma kept his head low so you couldn't see his tears. The security gaurds took him outside and told him that if he had to do something here, he should do it later.

They left him on the entrance hallway, Kenma opened the door and left the hospital. All he could think was that he was a jerk for not letting Kuroo explain his side of the story, but at the same time he just wanted to forget about him.

"I'll be okay." Kenma thought to himself, he smudged of his tears and started walking home, he took a break on a nearby bench and kept collecting his thoughts.

Was it his fault that Kuroo was in the hospital?

Was he the reason that Kuroo felt that he had no one?

Was it his fault that Kuroo and him broke up?

Was it his fault for not paying attention?

Was it his fault for not communicating?

He didnt know.

He blamed himself for everything but he didnt know for sure if it was his fault. His throat felt sore and his eyes puffy but he wanted to go home first. He forced himself to stand up and started walking to the bnearest bus station. If only he could talk to someone, if only he could talk to someone, anyone....
_______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ahhh, this chapter was so short, im sorry but I've been dealing with some stuff and also the winter soecial oneshots are still being written, i might go into hiatus in January just in case also im going to have to switch update times on Saturdays and or Mondays. Ahhh sorry for all this weird shit going on with me but anyways yeydyeyeyrye ots the last day to reccomend ships, and shit sooooooo if u want your to be turned into a one shot uhsmnsoamsiks idk comment =)

Also....if yall didn't get the Easter egg in this chapter ima be so mad 😃🔪