Chapter 4

Authors Note: Sorry I used up all of my creative juices and I wasnt sure of what should happen next so to all the people reading this I'm sorry if this wasnt that good and not making any sense, also im sorry that this came in late, I went on a vacation and just got back sooooo yeahhhh.....okay that's it continue-
____________________________________________________________________

KENMA POV: Its been days since I last saw Kuroo, I wanted to keep our distance because I was scared that if I saw him again we would fight. All I've done for past few days was go to vollyball practice and even then I dont talk to him. I cant blame myself that much since I never had an opportunity to talk to people often and I'm not social...but Kuroo was the only one I felt a little comfortable around, but now he just feels like everyone else. So, I just play videogames by myself at my apartment where everything's quite. I like looking at the ruby red walls of my room though, atleast they have posters about all the new videogames coming out this summer, and its quiet. I never once thought of how lonely I'd be without him...he was the one who dragged me into volleyball in the first place.

BRRRRR BRRRR

Oh it's my phone....and its Kuroo too.

---------------------------------------------Kuroo--------------------------------------------

Hey Kenma can we talk in person....

                                                                             Do you need something?

Yeah, You!!!
                                                         Your overly cheesy sometimes

Look, I'm sorry that I hurt
your feelings Kenma, I just wanted
to spend time with you. So
please consider it.

                                                    I'm sorry too, I was in a bad mood
                                                    you can come over if you want....

Great, see you in a couple
minutes Kitty...

______________________________________________________________

Did I just invite Kuroo to my apartment....

3RD PERSON POV: A few minutes later, Kuroo arrived and knocked on Kenmas bright red door and was greeted by a shy, short, and skinny Kenma hiding behind it.

"Hey Kitty, it's been awhile....um I got you something." Kuroo said while looking down at Kenma with a worried look holding a dark red gift bag.

"Um, thanks Kuroo...." Kenma said while looking at the floor closing the door as Kuroo went in and sat down on the checkerboard patterned couch.

There was awkward silence as the two boys looked at eachother while both sitting on the couch.

"You have a nice apartment Kenma." Kuroo said as he broke the silence while looking at Kenmas hair, it was tied up in a low messy bun with two pins holding it together.

"Thanks." Kenma whispered while taking the bag and looking at the floor.

"Hey, I came here to talk to you about what happened, I just dont want to lose you." Kuroo said as he went to hold Kenmas hand.

"Kuroo...I-I wanted to say sorry..... about what happened, I over reacted about it, and I just really didnt know what I should do in that sort of situation." Kenma shyly said while looking back into Kuroos eyes and then back to the floor, while squeezing Kuroos hand slightly, feeling their fingers intertwine.

"I'm sorry too Kitten, I just wanted attention and I took it out on you, I was just worried and I needed more time with you." Kuroo said while clenching kenmas hand tightly and pulling him in for a tight hung while putting his other hand on the back on Kenmas head.

"I missed you Kitten....please dont leave me again, no matter how selfish, stubborn, and idiotic I am.....just dont leave me....."Kuroo said while tightly hugging Kenma, as small tears ran down Kenmas face, only causing Kuroo to do the same.

"I'm sorry....." Kenma croaked as he felt his head push up and the soft sweet lips of Kuroos met his and his body being pushed down on the checkerboard couch with Kuroo on top of him.

___________________________________________________________________

The Next day Came and the couple woke up at the sight of them cuddling eachother.

"Hey Kitty~ looks like we made up." Kuroo seductively said while looking down at Kenmas flustered face while cupping it in between his hand.

"Let ft Gu ouf Ma fasce Kurouu-" Kenma tried saying.

"Oh, did you say let's go make out?? Well whatever Kitty wants is what Kitty gets." Kuroo said mockingly while climbing on top of Kenma and Kissing him.

"Kuroo ngnnn~ not right now I'm hungry~" Kenma said while blushing drastically while holding on to Kuroos shoulders and pushing him down.

"Fine, I'll go make you some food but after we eat, we're going to the park, you look like you haven't got any fresh air yet." Kuroo said as he got up and walked over to the kitchen which was just an oven, a microwave, and a small mini fridge.

"Okay...." Kenma said while turning the TV on and putting on a show.

"Hey Kenma go open the red gift bag and wear what I got you to the park." Kuroo said while cooking some eggs and making toast.

"Okay" Kenma said while grabbing the bright red gift bag and pulling out a flower crown, a collared soft pink shirt, and a pair of cuffed light blue pants.

"Kuroo, there is no way I'm wearing this." Kenma said with a confused look on his face.

"Hey, I made you food so you have to do something in return." Kuroo said while placing down two bowls of curry down on the small dining table.

"Fine...." Kenma said while he went to go sit down at the table.

"Itadakimasu" the pair said while reaching for their utensils.

Once the pair finished their food they went to go watch TV together on the couch holding eachother in their arms.

"Thanks for the food Kuroo." Kenma said while looking at the tv screen while cuddling Kuroo lightly.

"No problem Kitten, anyways we should head out soon since the weather's nice." Kuroo said while tightly hugging Kenma and resting his face on the top of his head.

"Okay...." Kenma said while returning the cuddles.

(Btw next chapter will update in 2 days, sorry for the wait)