chapter 18

Authors Note: Hello, im a raging bisexual that just came out of the closet a couple weeks ago,  Hide your girlfriends and boyfriends (and my nonbinarys and they/thems...dont think your safe from my enchanting charms 👀)....🥱💖💜💙 ALSO TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE!!!
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

"Yamaguchi you dont have to be afraid, just tell me." Kenma said whilst holding Yamaguchis trembling hand.

"O-okay....." Yamaguchi sighed. He took in a deep breath and said " Tsukishima tried to rape me....."

"HE WHAT!!" Kenma shouted.

Yamaguchi tried to calm him down but Kenma insisted that he would go murder him.

"KENMA....please stop" Yamaguchi cried out.

"Why....he hurt you...." Kenma said.

"Because....if you do anything to him...,he won't wont hesitate hurting you too..." Yamaguchi sighed, he looked at Kenma and told him to forget about it.

_______________________________________________________________

KENMA POV:

Yamaguchi....you shouldn't let him play with you like that...he deserves to get beaten up....

You-you shouldn't be afraid of him....I-I can't let you be....after everything you've done to help me, i can't let you suffer.

"Yamaguchi...you have to stop smiling through the pain....you have to solve it..."

"You dont understand Kenma....I-ive tried to tell him to stop but no matter what i do he just doesn't leave me alone...he always finds a way to hurt me back...."

YAMAGUCHI!! Dont say that....please stop, aslong as you dont...

"Kenma....im fine okay..."

Say that your fine.....

"YAMAGUCHI!! Atleast....atleast talk to Coach Ukai or some form of adult about it....you can't live like that anymore....please...."

Please don't cry Yamaguchi....i just want to help you

"K-Kenma....i cant.....im sorry....i just want to go to bed okay, im tired"

Yamaguchi....dont say that...i know you can't sleep....i just want you to feel better, and not face this yourself....

"Okay Yamaguchi, go to sleep then....talk to you in the morning..."

"Thank you Kenma...."

Fuck....

                                                *****
_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

It was now a bright  morning, the sunny sky shined through the window as it arose Yamaguchi awake, he got off his small mattress and went to go make breakfast out of the 2 eggs, extra large package of hot dogs, and jumbo sized ketchup bottle thatthe fridge fridge. (He bout to pull a mom here) Yamaguchi scrambled the eggs and added some of the hot dog meat and cooked them together, after he got a code red Mt.Dew and pored it into a glass.

The hungry Kenma soon rised from his slumber after hearing the sound of the code red dripping into the cup. The two had one week of school left, so they had to hurry up and eat. The Karasuno team was leaving early to go back to Miyagi, so Yamaguchi hurried up and ate his breakfast while leaving some for Kenma.

Kenma had school in 2 more hours so he took some time to get his daily on animal crossers, but right before Yamaguchi left Kenma got up and hugged him and whispered into his ear "Thank you for helping me out through the rough times, I hope you get through yours. I'll walk you there just give me a second."