Chapter 10

Authors Note: Excuse the small time skip!!

3RD POV:

As multiple days went by, the finals came and everyone was overflowing with anxiety to make sure they get into the best schools.

As the sound of worried students filled the hall, the principle announced that finals would be starting. Every student feeling jittery as they went to their testing areas.

As multiple hours went by and everyone got done, the sound of relief that the test was finally over came.

Kenma, Kuroo, Yaku, and Lev met up at the volleyball court as they were waiting for the coach to arrive.

"Hey Kuroo" Said Kenma as he looked over to see Kuroo talking to Yaku about the 3rd year party, completely ignoring Kenma.

Kenma waited a couple more seconds until he tried to gain Kuroos attention again.

"Hey Kuroo...." Kenma said as Kuroo turned his head to face Kenma and sighed.

"Yes Kenma?" Kuroo said while he was looking down at Kenma.

"I was just wondering if you wanted go come over tonight since we haven't gotten to see each other since your planning the party and everything..." Kenma said as Kuroo answered back at him.

"Sorry Kenma, the partys tomorrow and I still got some more planning to do, plus I'm incharge of the food and everything...sorry" Kuroo said as he looked back at yaku and started to chat more about the party.

Kenma taking the hint decided he should practice some more setting with Lev since he wasn't doing anything and they didn't want to waste their time.

When the coach and the rest of the team arrived, Coack Nekomata had news he wanted to let people know.

"Since Karasuno was looking for some practice matches, and you all need *cough Lev* need some practice, I decided to schedule some matches with them, but you all need to have good grades for your finals if your coming to practice. You all better be ready by tomorrow" Coach Nekomata said as the volleyball team cheered in joy.

"Can't wait to see that Hottie manager Kyoko and that Cutie Yachi!!! Why does Karasuno always have to have the cute and hot girls!!" Taketora Yamamoto (City Boy) said as he gushed at the image of the managers.

______________________________________________________________

KUROO POV:

Thank God Karasunos the one coming over for practice, maybe I can ask Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi to come to the party...though that does mean that I have to buy more food....I can just leave Suga to handle it since he's practically a mom.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Salt shakers coming too, hopefully he took my advice about the blocks, ill invite him to go out for some drinks tomorrow then...I hopefully Kenmas not gonna be out that day....

_______________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

Once night came along and vollyball practice ended, all of the 3rd years started to gather up and leave the gym. Kenma seeing this tries to catch up to Kuroo.

"Hey Kuroo, look I know your busy but I really want to walk home together since we don't get to spend lots of time with eachother, and I know Nekoma (Kenmas Cat) misses you..and I just want to play video games together..." Kenma said waiting for Kuroo to respond.

"L-Look Kenma, this party means a lot to me since I'm going to be graduating soon and I just wanna see my friends and teammates for the last time so-"

"Wait, but...I'm your boyfriend so shouldn't you be hanging out with me too....did I do something or-"

"NO- Kenma, you didn't do anything wrong....ugh fine, towmorrow we can go to the Coffee shop at 6 after practice, okay."

"Oh, okay...I guess ill see you tomorrow then..." Kenma said while Kuroo walked away to try and catch up with the 3rd years.

"Guess ill just play animal crossing until I get home again.." Kenma wispered as he walked home.
______________________________________________________________

KENMA POV:

Is Kuroo trying too avoid me...no....I won't let myself to believe that, he's just busy and wants to spend time with his friends, and I don't want to jump to conclusions...plus we're going to go and drink coffee tomorrow...so I think its fine.

Heh, its kinda weird, I miss it when we we're just friends, we always just played volleyball together and that was it, no feelings...until I figured out I liked him.....and he liked me so that was that.

Anyways I'm home now and I'm finally able to get some more furniture for my campsite....ugh I'm tired...why can't it be tomorrow already, I'm just gonna go to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Ight shit oki so I just made an actual longish chapter....umm I'm thinking of renaming my story so it can be easier to search up and to match with how my storys gonna goooooo sooooooo if you have any cool names that might match my story hit me uppppppppppp. Oh and thanks for all the support 😅 I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! STAY SAFE YOU HORNDOGSSSS!!!!