Chapter 2

3rd Person POV:

After Kuroo prepared Kenmas bento he went back to his bedroom seeing Kenma wearing Kuroos Shirt, after he went in Kenma smelled the deliciousness of the bento from the kitchen and new it was time to play.

"Hey Kitty~ I made your bento, you know what that means~" Kuroo said while climbing onto the bed and then on top of Kenma.

"Kuroo not today....we have practice towmor-nghhhh" Kenma moaned as Kuroo sucked on his neck softly leaving a red mark.

"How can I resist when your wearing my shirt Kitty~" Kuroo said as sucking Kenmas neck.

"Ngnnn-Kur-nghhh when you told me you wante- ngnnn to play I thought you meant video-ngnnnn games-nmmm K-Kuroo not down there!!!" Kenma said while Kuroo was sucking on his skin.

"Come on Kitty, all you like to do is play videogames...." Kuroo said while Kenma was looking at him with a flustered face.

"Kuroo....I invited Lev and Bokuto over because I thought we were gonna play videogames..." Kenma whispered softly but loud enough for Kuroo to hear.

"Fine Kitty, we'll play videogames but you owe me some personal playtime..." Kuroo said while kissing Kenma softly on the lips and getting off of him.

"Kuroo....you left me hickeys all over my skin and they are coming over any seco-" Kenma said while being interrupted by the doorbell.

Ding ding ding....

"Ill go get it Kitty also go put on some pants okay, they dont need to see my desert~" Kuroo said whilst getting up and getting the door.

"Hey hey hey!!!" Said Bokuto while holding a package of root beer. (Hehe you thought I was gonna say beer....hehe no...they are only 16-18....they ain't legal for that shit yet)

"Hey Kuroo, um wheres Kenma I brought some food just in case ?" Said the giant Lev while holding a couple of homemade sandwiches on a plastic plate. (Bless his heart.)

"Oh Kenmas in my bedroom changing right now I'll go check on him." Said Kuroo while walking to his bedroom door.

"Woooooah Kuroo what did you do to him" Said the owl-eyed Bokuto while giving Kuroo a smack on the shoulder.

"Nothing to serious, well atleast not for me" Said Kuroo calmly recalling how hot Kenma looked on his bed pinned down all flustered.

"Hey Kuroo, where can I put my sandwiches-ow" Said the 6'4 giant Lev while he banged his head on the door while trying to head in. (Haha I made a pun)

"HEY KUROO WHERE DO I PUT MEH ROOTBEERS ROOSTER-" Bokuto said loudly while he went into the house.

"You can put them on the Kitchen counter, anyways I'm going to check on my little setter" Kuroo said whilst heading in his bedroom seeing a half naked Kenma putting on several different clothes.

"Oya Oya Oya~ Kitty~ deciding on what to wear~" Kuroo said while closing the door behind him and heading up to Kenma and hugging him from behind.

"Well nothing seems to fit me Kuroo, and you said that you dont want them to see your dessert" Kenma said while looking up at Kuroo with a slight smirk on his face.

"Its alright Kitty I got the right thing, I was gonna save this for your birthday but might as well give it to you now~" Kuroo said while going to his closet and getting out a Kitty Maid outfit.

"Kuroo I'm not wearing that-" Kenma shyly said while being cut off by Kuroo.

"Ofcourse you arent this is for you when you come over to play with something rather than videogames, my little setter..." Kuroo said, while coldly whispering the last part into Kenmas ear causing Kenma to blush a bright red.

"K-Kuroo just give me what you wanted to give me...." Kenma said shyly with no intent of making it a big deal.

"What I want to give you is my cock but I have this hoodie with the NineTenDo Switch symbol on it and a pair of black shorts to match so choose what you want Kitty~" Kuroo said while stroking Kenmas flustered face.

"Give me the clothes Kuroo....stop joking aroun-." Kenma said while being interrupted by Bokutos Impatient yell.

"HEY HEY HEY KUROO AND KENMA HURRY UP WITH THE FLIRTING THE ROOTBEERS AR GETTING COLD!!!" Bokuto shouted while giving a impatient nock on the bedroom door.

"Oh yeah, and dont forget about the sandwiches!!" Said Lev with a calm voice. (Bless my giant babyboy)

"OYA WE'RE COMING!!!" Screamed Kuroo while helping Kenma put on his clothes.

"I KNOW YOUR CUMMING YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME THAT!! JUST HURRY IT UP YOU FREAKS!! IM GOING ON A DATE WITH AKASHI IN 3 HOURS!!!" Screamed Bokuto with an annoyed prideful tone.

SMALL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KUROO FIGURING OUT THAT KENMA LOOKS LIKE A CALICO CAT.....

As Kuroo and Kenma finally exited out of the bedroom they saw Bokuto and Lev eating the Bento that Kuroo had made for Kenma on the kitchen counter. Once Kuroo scolded them about it they started playing Smashing Brothers and ofcourse Kenma won. After this they started drinking some rootbeers and eating some sandwiches. After a couple minutes after that Bokuto had to leave early because of his date with Akashi (if yall want some details about how the date went dont be shy to tell me) after Bokuto Left, Lev left too because he had a doctor's appointment (my sweet baby) so then Kenma and Kuroo started cleaning up the house and got into bed.

"Hey Kitty~" Said Kuroo curiously while hugging Kenma and looking at him while he still plays on his NineTenDo Switch.

"Yes Kuroo." Kenma said while playing animal crossers.

"You want to come over again and wear that maid outfit I got you~"

"Maybe on your birthday Kuroo..." Kenma whispered shyly while blushing a light pink.

" Okay Kitty~ I'll wait till then" Kuroo said while closing his eyes and trying to flush out the sound of buttons being smashed and the animal sounds.

"Goodnight Kuroo..." Kenma softly said as he gently kissed Kuroos forehead.

Kuroo got to sleep very peacefully after that.....