Chapter 11

Hey guys, I know I have a solid 150 consistent readers so I would love if you guys could comment anything really so I can know more about my readers:) oh and don't forget to vote! Thank you to those of you who vote already, much appreciated

"God I wish I saw his face when you went ape shit on him,"

"Yeah it was amazing, I was channeling you I hope you know, I wouldn't be able to stand up to him if it wasn't for you Lex, so thank you for that," I said thanking Lexi, we were in fourth period and I had already explained to her what had happened in third.

"I'm so proud of you," She said pretending to wipe away a tear.

"It was nice to finally talk to a guy, and he was so flirty, I probably embarrassed myself but I really don't care, it was exhilarating,"

"You didn't embarrass yourself, you're a natural flirt, and any guy with the balls to talk to you is definitely worth talking to, even if he's Damon Rodriguez," She said wrinkling her nose.

"It was so freeing, Ronnie is the only person in that class I had to fear and now he's been eliminated. You don't think he'd snitch on me anyway do you?" I asked suddenly feeling uneasy about the whole thing. It wasn't very Lydia, I have never been the black mail type.

"No, of course not, he would never jeopardize his friendship with your family," she said with full conviction.

"Okay, I believe you, now shut up and do your work, this is what got us detention in the first place," I hissed.

"Lydia what happened to your face?" I heard the guy behind me ask once we had began working.

"Shark attack," Lexi answered before I had the chance.

Sadly fourth period passed quickly so I was faced with dealing with Marcus a lot sooner than I had hoped.

We walked towards the tables where our group sat. Marcus was with his friends James and Brian, Melvin with Ronnie and Emmett, Joseph with Ethan and Clark, and me with Lexi.

"Lydia, let's go," Marcus said standing up when he saw Lexi and me approaching.

"Can I at least eat first?" I whined.

"Sure, eat, let's see how that goes, then I'll mention it in front of everyone and you embarrass yourself. Option two is you get up right now and we go work this out privately," Marcus was never good at keeping his cool.

"Option two it is," I muttered.

I said bye to Lexi, she insisted she come with me but I told her if I didn't come back alive she could have my favorite lip gloss, that usually did the trick. Marcus and I walked to another table and sat down face to face.

"Can I just explain?" I begged before Marcus went off on me.

"You can try," He allowed.

"Okay well you know how Melvin hurt me," I set referring to my lip, trying to soften Marcus up, "Lexi was really mad and I was explaining to her how forgiving I am to have let Melvin off and how she should too,"

"Mhm," Marcus said, letting me talk myself out, I knew I wasn't going to win this one so I tried my best.

"I have Mr.Greenway, he hates the Tonellis, you know that, well he didn't understand that Lexi's and my conversation was actually really important-"

"Lydia, okay you're done," He said shaking his head.

"What? I didn't even get to the good parts where I begged for your forgiveness," I argued.

"I don't understand why you keep getting in trouble, it's the third week of school and this is the third time you've had detention. It was okay the first time, a lot less the second and the third is unacceptable. I don't want your excuses, when we get home I'm telling Felix," He sighed.