FIVE

ROWAN POV

"We know" my mother says, I look confused, "Know what?" I say. My father looks straight at me "That you know about vampires" I look their shocked, how do they know?

"What? Vampires? You watch too much twilight" I laugh, My mother shakes her head, "no time for games Rowan. We know" I hang my mouth open. "H-how do you know" My father looks down at his hands "Well for one that Alaric Saltzman, ex vampire hunter, and second of all the Salvatore brothers, and thirdly the Original Rebekah Mikaelson" I shake my head, how did they get all that information.

"Okay how do you guys know about vampires then?" I say getting angry. My mother and father look at each other, "Now's not the time" my father says calmy, I laugh "Not the time? Not the time? Now isn't the time to be in Mystic Falls!" My mother looks at me and nods, "Of course we know now isn't the time? What with Klaus Mikaelson"

I shake my head and go up to my room, "You're grounded, no homecoming for you" I stop in my tracks, no way are they keep me here. "No you can't do that, I'm going" They shake their heads no, "We're trying to keep you safe, we don't want you to end up like them, a vampire, we want grandkids" I shake my head again and go to my room upstairs and shut my door before slamming my face on the bed.

....

I was not gonna stay in my room, while my friends are basically on a suicide mission, I need to get to the boarding house. My parents are downstairs practically guarding the front door, and my phone keeps spamming for Damon texting me tell me to get my ass there now. I tell him I'm stuck here, parents found out I know and I'm on house arrest.

"I can't leave Damom, not without getting caught" I explain to him over the phone. "Then I'll come get you, you'll sneak out, simple" he says as it really is simple, see I'm here right now. I look out my window and see Damon leaning against the tree, "Just climb out your window and jump, I promise I'll catch you" I hang up the phone and quietly open my window and climb out, I shut it behind me and go to the edge of the rood ready to jump and Damon to catch me.

"You'll catch me?" I ask him, he rolls his eyes "No Rowan I'll let you fall, yes of course I'll catch you" he explains to me, "Now hurry up" I walk to the end ready to jump, but I guess the roof was slippery because I slipped off and fell off the roof, luckily Damon caught me. "Got you Little T" he smirks before speeding us off to the boarding house, for what it's worth, mum, dad, i'm sorry.

....

"Let's say Mikael followed Elena, and Rowan, we'll add Rowan since Klaus likes her. Tried to grab them so he could use them as bait" Stefan explains  to me as Damon and I just arrived. "And you, what, vervained him? Elena questions. Damon shakes his head no, "No. We vervained him. Guy's an Original. We have to make it realistic" Stefan rolls his eyes, hey maybe if he rolled them far enough he'd find a brain back there to think on his own, oh wait.

"Ok fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered he had a dagger" Stefan said, "Which he planned on using on Rebekah but then" I say "We drove it threw his heart" Stefan says finishing for me while nodding at me. Elena shakes her head, "What happens when he asks to see Mikael's body" Making Damon and I nod, "Good point. You have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him. The last thing we need is you getting tongue-tied" he says looking at Stefan.

Stefan laughs, "Don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him here" he says looking at us all, I laugh "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof" I say, hoping to get them to stop their plan. "Then I shall be dead" a british voice says from behind us, I turn around and see this guy, this must be Mikael.

I fold my arms, Elena and Stefan walk up to Mikael while I stay back with Damon, "What if he wants to see you in person?" she questions Mikael, "It means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him" he says looking at us all. Stefan looks unamused "With that?" he questions, "Those daggers won't work on him" he finishes. Mikael chuckles "I'm in a possession of a stake, fashioned from the wood of am ancient white oak tree" he says, Damon and I share a questioning glance.