RECAP & WHAT'S TO COME

Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls in the summer and befriend Caroline Forbes, and all the other friends as well. Not only did she befriend them, she also befriended Klaus and Rebekah Mikaelson.

Despite her friends hating the two, Rowan couldn't do the same, she become extremely close with the female Mikaelson, and you could say just as close to the male Mikaelson as well.

But this family has it's major problems, while living in Mystic Falls, she's almost died at the hands of the families Mother and Father, and one of the brother or two of the other brother's almost, but no one mentions that.

Not only that, Rowan also learned, just like Elena Gilbert, one of her newest friends, is that she's adopted, and she also discovered that she's supernatural, a werewolf, an un-triggered one, but still a werewolf, and she also has an older sister somewhere in the world.

All Rowan wants to do, is get through senior year alive, and not end up a vampire just like Elena Gilbert did recently, and she also doesn't want to trigger her werewolf curse and become a wolf every full moon, and indulge the pain in turning.

But this is Mystic Falls, and Rowan has no idea what's to come. Her relationship with Klaus get's more weird, she get's closer to Rebekah, but all during this, they learn of a cure for vampirism, and it's a race to get it so those wrongfully turned can be cured.

But everything comes with a price, getting the cure also released a new enemy, but it also brought Rowan a new friend, family you could say. The last few months of Rowan's senior year is definitely something else.

...
Just a recap and a mini prologue on what's to come this season!!

I do not own the characters/plot of The Vampire Diaries. I only own Rowan and her storyline that follows.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES