TWENTY-THREE

ROWAN POV

I stayed at the Lockwood mansion last night, after what happened, I think Hayley and I both needed this. We also had a bit of a drinking party, I crashed since I'm very lightweight and woke up like 10 minutes ago to them all still drinking, I don't think they slept. Tyler walked in shock on his face, "You're still going? I drank enough last night. And then I slept, which is what you guys should've done" Tyler says, I put my hand up, "Hey I for one slept. It was only like 4 hours but hey. I did get some shut eye" I giggle, "We're just paying our respects to Dean" Chris told Tyler.

"That's great, Chris. but could you pay them at a bar instead?" Tyler says agitated, "Don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend" Hayley says walking over to him. "I still don't understand the concept" I mumble to myself. I sigh and chuck the blanket over my head, I can Hayley and Tyler talking but then they stop, and a British voice speaks out, "Well, don't let me interrupt" Klaus says.

My eyes go wide and I chuck the blanket off my head, despite all the stuff Klaus has done to me and my friends, and me saying I want nothing to do with him, I honestly can't get him off my mind. Even if he did threaten to turn me into a vampire and kill my friends, just another day in Mystic Falls. "I didn't know you were here" Tyler says turning to face Klaus. "Clearly" Klaus getting in Tyler's face then walking over and standing next to the couch I'm laying on. I side eye him, but then immediately stop, he's bad news.

"I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I that not only Dean was unsuccessful but that Elena killed the hunter" Klaus says looking at Tyler like it was his fault. "It wasn't Tyler's fault Klaus" I say, he looks at me with narrow eyes and I return the look. "Maybe if you let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission" Hayley speaks up.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl" Klaus says, I roll my eyes, what do I see him, honestly. "What do you care if Connor's dead anyway" Tyler questions, "I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers" Klaus says holding the bottle up and taking a swing. There was knock on the door, and I know who it is. "Wonder who that could be" I say. Tyler sigh and opens the door and it's Caroline.

"I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet" Caroline lists while looking into the box of stuff, "Care this isn't a good time" Tyler starts, "I think it's perfect timing" I speak up, Klaus glances over at me and chuckles. "Just take it" Caroline says shoving the box into Tyler's arms. "Caroline" Klaus says walking over to her. "By the breakup drama unfolding before me, I assume you've met Hayley" he adds on looking at her, Caroline playing her part well says nothing.

"All right. Come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere" Klaus tells the hybrids that are here. "For what?" Tyler asks, "I think you've got more important things to deal with mate" Klaus tells Tyler. He turns around and looks at me, "Lovely to see you again Rowan" he smirks then leaves with the hybrids. Caroline closes the door and then we all smile, "Finally he left" I say, "Think he brought it?" Caroline says grinning, "Hell I brought it" Hayley says grinning, "Thanks for the heads up that he was here guys" Caroline says looking at us.

"Of course Care" I say, Tyler looks between us all, "You guys are good liars, especially you Rowan" he says, I look at him confused, "Why me?" I say looking at him, "You know... you guys are just.... close. Didn't think you'd be able to lie to him" Tyler says as if he's hinting about something. "Were close, not anymore" I say defending myself. "Okay, but you guys were really close" he says folding his arms. At this point Caroline and Hayley were looking a bit uncomfortable.

I stand up from off the couch and walk over and stand infront of Tyler, "What are you hinting at Tyler" I say crossing my arms, "Do they know?" he says gesturing to Hayley and Caroline. "Know what?" I say confused, I have no idea what's up with Tyler. "Come on Tyler, what are you on about?" Caroline says locking eyes with Tyler, "She kissed Klaus" he says looking at me. My eyes widen, how did he know that. My reaction to him saying that didn't shock him as much as Caroline and Hayley's reaction.