TWENTY-FIVE

ROWAN POV

Caroline, Bonnie and I were outside Caroline's locker, waiting for Elena to come, Caroline filled us in on that Elena is sired to Damon, though of course I knew this, figuring it out at Miss Mystic Falls, but keeping it to myself, but Caroline figured it out later, and told Bonnie. "Where is she?" I ask looking at my watch, "Probably with Damon" Caroline answers, "Elena, hey" Bonnie says, I turn around and see Elena behind me. "Is everything okay?" Bonnie asks her, "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Elena answers her, "Caroline told us you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy" Bonnie states.

"Matt's at the house staying with him right now to make sure he keeps his hunter stuff under control" Elena tells us, "He's okay" she adds, "But are you?" I ask with worry, "Clearly they don't have a flatiron at Hotel Salvatore" Caroline adds. "Oh I was in a rush, I mean-" Elena says fixing her hair, "Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk" Elena adds taking her hair out, "I'm in" I say, "Me too. Shane taught me some spells I've been waiting to try" Bonnie smiles, "Oh. Creepy professor guy is just Shane now?" Caroline says folding her arms looking at Elena and I.

"He's not creepy" Bonnie defends Shane, "Yes he is" I say having of talked to him last night, "We're not judging you" Elena says, "I am" Caroline says, I nod as well agreeing with that statement. "Don't listen to them" Elena says looking at Bonnie, ignoring Caroline and I. "So girls night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar" Elena smiles evily. "You sure Damon and Stefan are cool with this?" Caroline asks obviously wary, "I can't go home, because my brother is trying to kill me, so their place is mine now" Elena tells us, "I'll see you in a bit" she adds walking off towards Damon, why is here? No clue.

...

School was boring as usual, Hayley updated me that there's 11 unsired hybrids, and she's working on the 12th, she doesn't want Tyler involved, quite frankly neither do I. Out of all the hybrids he's my friend, kinda, he's mad at me that I kissed Klaus. But that's okay, he can mad, I don't mind. Damon texted me for some reason that him and Stefan are going to New Orleans to see a witch to break the sirebond Elena has on Damon, so they'll be hours away, and we have the Salvatore house all too ourselves.

Elena found a draw of alcohol in the wine cellar, "Not much of a drinker, but it's girls night" I say smiling. "One for you" Elena says handing a bottle Bonnie, "One for you" she says handling another one to me, "And one for you" she says handing Caroline one. "I'm assuming this is for Caroline" Bonnie says grabbing a blood bag from the box, "Actually, it's for me" Elena says opening it up and taking a drink from it. Bonnie, Caroline and I and look confused, "Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire" Elena says smiling.

"That's amazing" Bonnie says, obviously happy for Elena, Caroline on the other hand, "What do you mean, thanks to Damon?" she says looking up at Elena. "Well, he suggested that I try it again, so I did, and it worked. No more snatch, eat, erase" Elena explains, Caroline and I look at each other, thinking the exact same idea. Elena comes around and sits on the table in front of the couch we were all sitting on, "So where is my least favourite Salvatore?" Caroline says, Elena looks at her phone, "Out with Stefan for the night. Don't wait up. Brother Bonding" she reads off her phone.

"You guys text now?" I ask her, "What else do you do?" Caroline asks looking at her. Elena sighs, "I know you're not the biggest fan, but he kinda of just changed my life" Elena says, she doesn't even know, and we're not telling her either, not yet. "Would you mind laying off the hate?" Elena asks Caroline nicely. She doesn't answer so Bonnie breaks the silence, "Okay new girls night rule. No boy talk, yeah?" she says, "Plus, why talk when we have this" she adds pulling out a bag with a substance in it. "Is that stoner tea?" I say looking closer at it, "It's spirit tea" Bonnie says rolling her eyes, I shake my head and roll my eyes too. "It opens up your chi or whatever" Bonnie adds.