SIX

ROWAN POV

I feel myself coming back into consciousness, I look around and notice I'm on a couch in a living room I don't recognise, where am I? "Aah you're awake, I was beginning to worry" a voice I know all too well. I look up and see Klaus with a glass of water, "Klaus..?" He smirks and says "The one and only"

THIRD PERSON POV

Elena and Bonnie sat in the Grill, Elena's heart was racing, she was scared. "I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time" she says looking at Bonnie. "You have a right to be. Klaus is out there, and he has Rowan, and he knows you tried to kill him" she says looking at Elena, her head snapped up at this news.

"What do you mean Klaus has Rowan" Elena says frantically, Bonnie's eyes widen, "You didn't know" she says, Elena shook her head, "Great now we have a crazy no humanity Stefan, and a vengeful Klaus who has one of our best friends" Bonnie looks down, "Everyone says Klaus likes her, he won't hurt her if that's true" she says, Elena says "What if it's not true Bonnie?" Bonnie shakes her head, "Don't think of that we'll get her back"

"Why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity" Elena says changing the topic and scratching her head. Bonnie gives out a small smile, "Join the club. Every time I close my eyes. I have that nightmare on repeat" she says, looking a little scared, "The same dream?" Elena questions the witch.

"Yeah! Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird" Bonnie says, obviously weirded out by it all. "What if it's not just some dream? What if it's, like, you know, a witch dream?" Elena says whispering the last part. Bonnie shakes her head "It's just stress. I'll figure it out" she says, "What about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him? Bonnie says changing the topic once again. Elena shakes her head "He betrayed us, Bonnie. The Stefan we knew is gone" she says with a shrug of her shoulders and a sad tone.

The two look at each until the witch breaks it, "How's Damon handling it?" Elena hesitates trying to find an answer, "Damon is Damon" she says finally finding the right words. Meanwhile on the bench at the bar Damon and Alaric sat there, drinking away as usual.

"All right, you have your choice, Bloody Mary, screwdriver, brunch in a bottle" he says taking a drink of everything, but he noticed Ric isn't paying attention. "Come on Ric. I can't drink this by myself. I mean, I can, but then somebody's getting naked" Damon says looking at Ric, and smirking at the female bartender. "Oh man, I cannot believe you're making me drink alone" he says still talking to an unresponsive Ric.

"I'm busy" he says coldy to Damon, "It's the eve of Klaus-ageddon. You're doing homework" Damon says pouring himself another drink. Ric looks at Damon pissed, "I'm surprised you're drinking, wasn't your sidekick kidnapped by Klaus? Raising his eyebrows Damon says "Im case you didn't know. Klaus likes Rowan, he won't hurt her" Ric rolls his eyes, "I'm also not here to hang out with you. I'm here to see Jeremy who is an hour late to his shift"

Damon rolls his eyes, "Kids today, where are their values?" Ric looks at Damon and shows him Jeremy's recent history paper, "That's his mid-term paper. Copied it off the internet, didn't even try to hide it"  he says frustrated. "Ooh. Somebody's getting grounded" Damon said sarcastically. "Did you say you're waiting for Jeremy, as in Jeremy Gilbert?" the bartender said to the two men. Ric whispered "Yeah" "He was fired last week" the bartender told him.

ROWAN POV

"Why am I here? Where is here" I question looking up at Klaus, he smiles "Just a little house I've got, that I planned on living in with my family, until Stefan Salvatore took my family" I shake my head, wait what. "Wait what? What do you mean took your family" Klaus gives me the water, "Meaning love, while I was making sure you were okay, he went in and napped my whole family's coffins"