Why him?

Kaito Momota stared the ceiling whilst laying down on his bed. His bed had a galaxy pattern on it. ( others were really not surprised about it, but kokichi makes fun of him for owning such "childish" bedsheets ) Just like his jacket he usually wears around.

  He'd be stuck in thought, thinking about Kokichi. Though he hated the fact that he.. somehow cares about Kokichi. Yes, it's official.
Kaito Momota
Cares
About
That
Shitty Little Gremlin.

Kaito would snap back in reality, slapping himself.
"Out of all people..why him?" He grumbled, now just resting a hand on his now slightly red stained cheek that he just slapped. He always had this some sort of feeling about the shorter boy, but he didn't really know how to feel about it.

Kaito sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Jesus christ, that little..-" before Kaito could even say his next word, the Announcement on the speaker spoke up.

"Gooood Morning everyone! It is now 7 am, and night time is officially over! Time to rise and shine!"

Right. Kaito clearly forgot he was in this stupid killing game; he was so busy thinking about the supreme leader to the point that he couldn't sleep at all.

"Kaito, you keep interrupting me when I talk. Do you like me or something?~"   The Shorter male grinned, as he put his hands behind his head.

That sentence kept popping up in Kaito's mind, distracting him from getting off the bed and going to the dining hall. That sentence was said by Kokichi a few weeks ago; and it still didn't leave Kaito's mind since then.

Kaito thought to himself, does he have a soft spot for Kokichi? Kaito groaned, gritting his teeth.
"I swear, that little shit is hiding something." Just like we said earlier, Kaito Momota cares about Kokichi Ouma. He honestly didn't like the new act that Kokichi has been doing for a few days now, gosh, maybe he didn't even notice before, to the point that it's been a week? A month?  Kokichi is just such a difficult person to figure out. He wished that Kokichi could be a little more honest.

Kaito sighed in frustration. This boy really gets on his nerves sometimes.

Hey guys!! Sorry this us short, but i hope this was okay for the first chapter. I'll try my best on working on this! Hopefully we'll reach the end of the story!! - Abby