Change.

TW// st*rvation

After a long walk towards the dining hall, Kirumi already had two plates ready on the table. She probably understood the sudden change between the Astronaut and the Liar.

"Awwe! Mom already prepared for us!~" The small male put on one of his popular smiles. The other chuckled, walking towards the table. He then slowly sets Ouma down on the chair.

"If Kirumi heard that, she would give you a whole lecture again." Kaito said with a smile as he sat down on a chair beside his short boyfriend.

Kokichi yawned just to act a bit dramatic.
"Uwaah- well I don't have to listen to them anywayy!~" He said, now looking down at the plate of food that is in front of him.

This is going to get difficult.

"Haha, yeah..i guess you're right." The astronaut said almost quiet just in case Kirumi was actually here. ( busy washing the dishes and stuff ahahhdsh ) The tall male began to eat his food, enjoying it. While the other just played with the food.

Ouma almost looked sad and Momota noticed, and immediately got worried.

"Is something wrong?" Momota said as he fully turned his body towards the boy beside him, looking down at him.

The short male noticed and immediately smiled, looking up at the taller.

"Nope! I'm fine momo-chann!~ Go on, eat! "

The astronaut just stared at the leader, he was dead serious. Honestly..

Kokichi's lies began to get weak now..

Maybe it's because he finally knows what his boyfriend has been going through.

The smaller boy flinched, didn't like the serious eye contact from his boyfriend. He felt the staring stabbing him, and it scared him.

Momota went back to eating, completely normal.

"Please eat.." he said quietly as he ate his own food.

Kokichi has such a skinny body, almost easy to ruin.
His skin very pale, almost as pale as the white walls.
It worried the astronaut, he wanted his boyfriend to eat..

He wanted to help.

Though..he didn't want to be so forceful..

He knew that the purple-haired boy drinks that fizzy purple drink almost everyday.. he really needs to eat a normal meal.. that isn't healthy to just drink fizzy drinks daily.

Ouma just nodded..quiet now, the short boy gently gripped on the fork.

Momota sighed softly, then just grabbed a spoonful of food that's enough for his boyfriend's mouth and slowly brung it towards Ouma's lips.

"I'll feed you, Kay?" The astronaut smiled sweetly..that caused the other to blush.

The leader just nodded, slowly releasing the grip of the fork and opening his mouth.

Kaito slowly puts the food in Kokichi's mouth. It took a while for Ouma to take the food in.

The tall male slowly pulled the fork back, watching the short male struggling with the food. His face looked pale and sick.

"..hey..are you okay?" The astronaut asked softly, worried. He slowly cupped the leader's cheek and could feel the food in the leader's mouth.

Kaito frowned slightly..

he hated seeing his boyfriend like this..

———

After a while, Kaito and Kokichi ended up in the leader's room.

The astronaut ended up eating Ouma's plate.. hey at least the leader ate a little..

The short male's room was a bit more messy than the astronaut's.. it was full of files, paperwork, boxes, everywhere. There was a big board in the corner, full of everyone's pictures on it. There would be notes by each one of them, Kokichi's room is pretty interesting.

This was probably Momota's first time in Ouma's room...

I don't think he would let anyone into his room..
It still felt a little weird being the first one knowing the actual kokichi..

Kaito just thought deep into his mind.

...

Training..
..
Training..?

Oh..oh oh shit!!
Training with maki-roll and shuichi!
He clearly forgot about training..that's how much he cared about his short boyfriend..
It was like a new routine for kaito now..

Waking up to see a beautiful freckled face in front of him.
Eating with his boyfriend..
Helping..
Mostly spending time with Ouma..
Then going back to bed with the same person..

Kaito immediately snapped out of his thoughts..slightly panicked.. he wouldn't know what to do if his sidekicks were mad at him..
especially maki..

Ouma just stared at his tall boyfriend..

"You can go on to your "sidekicks" I can just wait.." the short male said softly..he didn't want to be that selfish and keep Kaito all himself..

Momota looked down at his short boyfriend who had a smile on.

"Are you sure..?" The tall male asked, worried if ouma is going to do something when he's gone for a bit.

"yes! now momo-chan go on now!~ have fun okay?~" Kokichi said as he got up, gently pushing Kaito towards the door.

The astronaut stopped the leader, now looked straight into his eyes.

The leader froze immediately, he felt paralyzed whenever Kaito does that.

Hands slowly cupped Ouma's cheek..causing him to melt into the touch.. his doe eyes looking up at his tall boyfriend..

"If you ever need anything..just tell me okay..? I'll be where I usually work out.." Momota spoke softly, now gently stroking his hand through Ouma's purple locks.

The short male melted into the touch even more..
He enjoyed this so much..
He enjoyed it too..much..

"mh..yeah okay..I will.." Ouma said as he slowly fluttered his eyes closed when Momota leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Good..thank you.." The astronaut said as he stood back straight.. he turned his way towards the door, turning the knob.

"I'll see you okay? Bye babe." And that's when the tall male left to go train with his sidekicks.

The leader just watched the door as it closed..
he slowly went back to his bed..climbing onto the bed..now laying down on it.

..The purple haired boy just stared up at the ceiling..feeling lonely..

Before he was with Momota..i guess you could say that he was okay being alone..just..sometimes he misses being with someone..
but now..
He couldn't help but think about momota..
..
He felt so alone..

god..please..
help..
What did he do to him..?

Hey guys!! It's abby here, remember what i said about the discord server? yeah! I made it, i still have some stuff to add..after that, i'll put the link on the next update when it's finished! stay tuned for the link! I hope some of you guys join! I love you all! Thank you for readingwbdjsj🥺✨✨💕💕💕 — abby