Ruined.

"I-i'm sorry.."

i'm sorry..
...
i'm sorry...

Momota's head immediately shot up, looking at the boy he was spooning. He couldn't help but let tears escape his eyes as he slowly sat up.

Ouma was there, laying down with such very pale skin. ..
it scares him..
he..almost looks dead..
The tall male thought, biting his tongue for thinking those thoughts.

The liar slowly opened his eyes, to reveal a not so very bright color to it.. it was dark, not so happy..
..
His eyes look so pretty when they light up with joy, it makes Kaito smile whenever they do.

Ever since the game had started, Ouma always appears with bright eyes, it amazed Momota.
Sometimes he would be jealous.. how could he act so bright and happy, though, so very..
..
manipulating at times during the game.

Almost everyone disliked him, seemed to? No one knows eachother's feelings about the liar, unless it's themselves.
But,

On the outside, they show hatred.

Hatred.

Towards the leader.

But, it seemed that it didn't really bother him at all, at least.

Ouma's the type to bottle up his feelings..

Momota thought.

He could lie without his boyfriend knowing.
He could lie about his feelings.
..
He can lie about anything.
..
The tall male shook his head at the thought..
obviously, the liar only showed his true feelings towards the astronaut.

He trusted the astronaut that much.
..

"..m-momo..ta?" The pale boy winced as he slowly moved his arm up to his boyfriend's face.

"..kichi..oh my fucking god, i was worried sick.. but rest please.." the tall male responded, gently holding the smaller's arm, placing it back down on the mattress.

No response, Ouma just nodded, he would just stare up at his boyfriend.

The tears.
The worried look.

He felt bad.
..
"Please talk to me..you don't have to, but..please I care about you Ouma. I love you."

The liar's eyes widened as he heard the last sentence.. a faint blush appeared on his cheeks, his lips curled into a small smile.

A sad smile, that  smile Momota, and ONLY momota could see.
..
He felt Momota stroking his soft silky hair..
he loved this feeling, he slightly leaned into the touch, sighing shakily.

He felt tears roll down his cheeks, he was full of guilt, full of sadness..

He wanted to bottle them all up, but he couldn't..
He was in pain.
He can't hold it back anymore, his plan is ruined..

...
His plan is ruined..
..
He can't keep this "cheery sarcastic leader" act anymore.

It was all part of his script to end this killing game..

..

His feelings ate him alive.

It's now ruined.

WAITT WTFF, I EHDJNE I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS UPDATE ALREADY BUT I GUESS I FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT- I WAS SO CONFUSED WHY THIS UPDATE WASNT SHOWING UP ON THE STORY ANDI CHEVKED AND I GOT SO UPSETWJDBE 🥺 i'm so sorry for updating this late!! Whejsjs i promise i'll update again very soon! i'm sorry D:

But i hope you guys enjoyed this update, stay tuned for the next one! 🥺💕💕💕 also thank you all for the supportive comments!! i would like to be friends with you guys! Ahejeje no one has joined the server yet, which i'm pretty upset about, but it's alright! i'm surprised i'm patient for you guys to join!2&:$3
Most of the time im usually impatient sjdhs Ahadg but anyway yeah! thank you guys so much! 🥺💕💕