Scars.

TW// s*lfh*rm

It's been about two days now and the others realize the sudden change between the Leader and The Astronaut.

Some were upset and some were supporting.
But..

Shuichi Saihara, He did not seem happy about it though. Every time the short male would go around and tease the much Taller male, it gives him a sting feeling in his chest. He did not like the feeling..

Shuichi knew he had developed feelings towards Kokichi.

It hurt Shuichi..
He thought Kokichi had a crush on him..
Everyone thought that too..
...
The detective wished that he could confess his feelings towards the leader sooner..but it was too late..
We can't change that now.

The two lovebirds are now in Kaito's room, teasing each other and cuddling.

In the middle of the two's cuddling, Kaito decided it's time to ask.
..
"Hey..Kichi..?" The astronaut said, now watching the other fix his eyes on Kaito.

"Yes momo-chan?" Kokichi said, smiling. It caused Kaito to smile as well, but he immediately stopped. He needs to be serious. It's something serious to talk about..
But The smaller's smile is just so.. contagious..
his real smile is..

"..can we.." Kaito gently gripped on Kokichi's wrist..making sure the grip wouldn't hurt the other.
"..can we talk about..this?" The tall male continued.

Kokichi just stayed quiet..he just zoned out..
Thinking..How did Kaito find out?
..will he be mad..?
..

The male who was just smiling..immediately frowned. He didn't like talking about it..though..he now has someone to talk to..

Kaito..is there for him.

And he needs to show how appreciative he is.

Kokichi snapped out of his thoughts, to see Kaito waving his hand in front of his face.

"You there kichi...? It's fine..we don't have to..Just..I'm worried about you." The astronaut said, obviously had a concerned tone to it.

The leader just slowly pulled down his sleeve, revealing scars and some recent ones.

Kaito just watched, and saw them.

It was so heartbreaking to the Tall male.
Now knowing that his short boyfriend does these things to himself..

"..I.." Kokichi didn't know what to say..He was scared that Kaito would be mad..

but..
no..
The astronaut wasn't mad at all.

what..?

Kaito just gently pulled Kokichi's wrist towards him and gently kissed it.

The action made Kokichi blush heavily.

Kaito looked at the blushing male, with a sad smile.

"..Promise me..you won't do it anymore.."

"I..know this is so sudden..but please.. at least try not to do it again..I promise I'll help you..please jus-"
Kaito teared up, trying his best to not cry in front of his boyfriend.