jealousy.

The two boys ended up falling asleep, the tall male laying on his back, while the other is laying on top of him.
——
Bing bong bing bong
"Goooood morning everyone! Time to rise and shine!" The speaker spoke, Kaito always wakes up to it, which clearly pisses him off.

Well..
He wasn't pissed that long..
The astronaut's eyes fixed on the male who was sleeping on him.
..
Kokichi Ouma.
The ultimate Supreme leader
The boy who lies about his feelings.
The boy who forces on a smile, even in tough situations.
The boy, who is now Kaito Momota's boyfriend.

Kaito smiled, just staring at the rare scenery from The short male. He enjoyed every single thing of Kokichi's appearance.
..
He's so pretty.
The astronaut slowly sat up, the sleeping boy now on his lap. His head resting on Kaito's chest, soft snoring escaping his mouth. The tall male gave a gentle kiss on the other's forehead, a small noise coming from the leader's mouth, in response.

Kaito slowly laid Kokichi on his bed, pulling the sheets over him. The small male now gently gripping on the galaxy sheets.

The astronaut chuckled, now getting up from the bed. He went to his bathroom, just to take a quick shower.
Just as Kaito was about to shower, the smaller woke up. Due to lost of contact from the Taller male.

"..mmnh..Momo-chan..?" Kokichi slowly opened his eyes, now sitting up. The purple-haired boy gently rubbed his eyes, looking around for the presence of Kaito.

Not here.

And that's when Kokichi panicked.
Where did he go?

"M-Momota-chann??" The leader spoke a bit louder.
Though, the astronaut couldn't hear him. He was already in the shower, the noises of water hitting the ground were in the way of Kokichi's voice.

..
The liar frowned..
maybe Kaito just left him and went to dining hall without him..
...
..Kaito shouldn't always be with him though..
that would be a selfish thing to do..
Kokichi thought, well overthinking now.

...The short male just laid back down, pulling the sheets over the rest of his body. He was upset now..but he didn't even bother checking the bathroom.

..
"momo-chan.." Kokichi mumbled, tearing up. His grip on the sheets were tight.

He took the wrong idea.

After a couple of minutes, Kaito walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He noticed a small lump under the bedsheets.. yep
That's Kokichi Ouma for sure.

"Kichi? Are you okay?" The astronaut asked, walking over to his bed, just to check on his short boyfriend.

No response.

"..Kokichi?" Kaito gently put a hand on the small lump.

No movement.

And that's when Kaito panicked, he immediately pulled the sheets off..

just to see a pillow replacing Kokichi's presence.

"..Ah- shit-" The astronaut panicked, where could he be? Kaito immediately just did his daily routine, now finished. He quickly ran out his room, just to search for his boyfriend.

—-

The short male was busy laying down on the grassy field. The same spot where he had laid down that one night.

That night when Kaito was there..

Kokichi stared at the sky, not feeling good at all. Though, he kinda felt someone's eyes on him, but he just shrugged it off.

—-
Shuichi Saihara.

Shuichi was there, and he just watched the small boy from afar in the field.
..he wanted to go talk to him..
He could easily notice the slight sadness in the leader's eyes.
..
The detective got up and began to walk to the short boy, but before he could reach..
Someone went past him.
And..
It was Kaito Momota.
He stopped in his tracks, now just watching Kaito run towards his lover.
Kokichi Ouma.

The detective felt sudden pain in his chest by watching the two..
It hurt him..

so..much.