weak

It has been about a week or two?

Ouma still hasn't figured out how to explain to his own boyfriend.

He seriously felt so stupid and dumb..and
..
weak.

weakweakweakweakweakweakweakweakWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWE-

"Ouma-kun?" A voice spoke up, shooing away the voices in the liar's mind.

Ah. Sounds like Saihara.

They were both in the dining hall. The detective probably saw Ouma there. The purple haired boy flinched as the other walked towards him. Though, he tried to not make it obvious.

It was 7 pm. an hour before the night time announcement starts. Ouma had some time thinking deep in thought until the Other disturbed him.

"ahh~ hello there Saihara-channn!~" Kokichi said as he had his usual smile on.

Saihara sighed, smiling. He loved seeing Ouma like this.

What he did not know was that,

it was all a lie.

a lie a lie a lie a lie.

lie.

"So, any good reason why you're here?~ planning to kill mee?? huuuhh" Ouma grinned widely, watching the Detective step back in surprise.

"Wh- No! Of course not..why..why would i-"

The liar put a finger on the Saihara's lips, so he could quiet down.

"Shh.. jeez! i was just, playing aroundd, saihara-chan doesn't know how to take jokess.." Ouma whined, as he slowly pulled his finger away.

The detective was quite surprised there, but decided to brush it off.

Saihara tried to find a way how to start a conversation, Ouma would always be the one to start it. Of course, Saihara always complies, complies and complies.

He only starts conversation, when it's something has to do with either a murder, or just ouma and his little 'organization'.

"I know what you're thinking~" The purple haired boy suddenly spoke up, causing the detective to flinch.

"W..what?" Was all the detective said.

"Nevermind!~ nishishi!"

..
Jeez,

he's so confusing.

———————————————————————

Night time announcement came on, leaving the Liar and The detective to start heading to their dorms.

...
It was awfully quiet though.

hmm..

"ah! Um,, o-ouma kun." The tall male spoke as he turned his head to look at the way shorter one.

"hmmm?" Ouma wasn't looking, he was just looking straight ahead as they were walking to their dorms.

..
"I'm sorry about,, you kn- "

"Don't worry about it." Ouma said in a stern voice.

What?

That's weird.

"I- i-"

And with that, Ouma suddenly disappeared.

Ah, great.

Another point for ouma suddenly leaving him again.

Saihara went back to his dorm, to rethink what just happened.

—————————————-

Hey guys! look who's baaaaack, yep i am back, hello hello helloo, i just wanted to update before school actually starts, so here you go! the update you have been waiting for! Enjoy!! - abby ☆〜(ゝ。