Alive.

TW// S*lf h*rn,

It's been hours..
The purple-haired boy began to lose motivation of waiting..
maybe Kaito didn't want to hang out with him..
no..maybe they were just taking longer than usual..?
..
More thoughts began to run through the leader's mind, most of them were negative.. the headache makes it worse.

Ouma slowly sat up..after laying down for hours, his back sorta hurt- for some reason.. He would arch his back slightly, stretching out his arms.

"uwaah.." He yawned as he stretched, after a good 30 seconds, he slowly brought his hands down. His back went back to slouching.. His purple locks all over the place.

Dark circles underneath his eyes, it was very obvious..his skin was very pale. It worried his boyfriend, but Ouma would just tell him it's normal.

As the short male slowly got up from the bed, he suddenly felt the urge to tug at his hair, run his nails deeply through his own skin til pink liquid would drip to the floor.

He tried to hold it back..but it was difficult..
the thoughts he was having were not helping at all..
The leader hated this side of himself.. voices in his mind..mentally attacking him..
It was scary..
Very scary to the poor boy.
..
He fell to the floor, tugging at his hair..tears falling down to the floor, he hated this..
He wished his boyfriend would come any sooner.. but no..
He hasn't come back yet..

He hated this..
..
Soft hiccups escaping the small male's lips.. he wished he could stop..but the voices in his head weren't helping..

"You deserve this,"
"No one cares about you..keep doing it."
"You're just fucking pathetic."

Ouma hissed at himself, hating the voices.. he would sob and whimper out "stop" but it would keep getting worse..

Please..please come back soon..

The short male always been having these voices ever since the beginning of the killing game..
first, it didn't really bother him at all..but later on he would have nightmares about it..which haunted him forever.
And now?
He's gotten worse..

The purple-haired boy covered his ears, but he knew full on well that it wouldn't work at all..the voices were all in his head..

——

The tall male finally arrived, now knocking on his boyfriend's door, hoping he would answer.
He had fun with his sidekicks..just- a lot more worried when he was gone..
He was happy when he finally got set free to see his short boyfriend again..
..
It's been 2 minutes..no answer..
Ouma said he would wait right? Maybe he fell asleep?
Kaito thought, now even more worried.
He knocked again..
...
.
.
1.. 2 .. 3 .. 4......
..
1 minute already..
The astronaut thought to himself.. he panicked..
He slowly brought his hand on the door knob.. and tightly gripped it.

He had hoped that it would be unlocked.
..
He turned the knob slowly..then-

Click!

Unpleasant thoughts immediately entered the tall male's mind.. he took a deep breath.. then exhaled.
..
He slowly opened the door..
...
Momota could not believe his eyes..
..
His boyfriend was on the floor..he seemed to be passed out- pink liquid spilling out of his arms-..

no..no

this can't be-

The astronaut immediately dashed towards the leader who was on the floor..
There was a huge puddle near his arms..

Fuck-

Why ouma.

Kaito teared up, he immediately checked his boyfriend's pulse..
..
He's alive.

He slowly picked the fragile boy up and went to the bathroom to clean and patch his boyfriend up..

...
God..Ouma better have a good reason why he did this..
——

It's been two hours.. the night announcement passed already, the tall male spooning the smaller in the bed..
he felt like protecting the small boy.. he felt the need to-..his hands slightly shaking..he still felt very worried for his boyfriend.. he hasn't woken up yet..
..
"p-please..ouma..wake up..please I'm so sorry.." Momota cried out, gently pulling the injured male closer to him.

"please baby..come back.." Kaito whispered near Kokichi's ear..
The astronaut gently cupped the leader's cheek.. caressing his cheek with his thumb..
..
He could see the sadness through the short boy.
..
"I-I'm sorry.."

Was all ouma said.

Hey!bagdjsjd, i'm skrry wdhsn thisshdhd is sad, i know D: I apologize, anyways i hope you.. u h enjoyed this chapter?? um- i cried too, dont worry agaahss, but yeahgdjss stay tuned for next chapter! ^^" —Abby

Masks full of Smiles.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें