Stargazing.

"Kokichi? Hey! Wait!"

The leader stopped and froze. Why would the astronaut call out for him? Kaito hates him..right?

Kokichi immediately forced on a smile and turned around. He saw Kaito gesturing him to come over.
He groaned quietly but just went to Kaito afterwards. The Leader needed someone to talk to anyway..he felt bored staying like this now, it wouldn't hurt to talk to the astronaut and making him hate Kokichi even more..at least he got someone to talk to.
..
.
The taller male was sitting on the grass, now looking at the shorter male.

"Stay here for a bit, I want to talk to you."  Kaito said, as he rubbed the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly.

"Ah, momo-chan wants to confess to me or something?~" Kokichi teased, causing Kaito to blush a bit but he quickly looked away when he felt his cheeks heat up more.

"God damn it, you little shit. No, I just want to know why you came here, this late."  The astronaut muttered, sure Kokichi is such a pain in the ass, but maybe Kaito does.. like..him in a way.

Kokichi tilted his head, now sitting next to Kaito.

"I just want to know why you came here, this late."
The astronaut repeated, saying it louder this time.

Kokichi froze a bit, but immediately relaxed.
"I can ask you the same, momo-chan!" The shorter male teased again, hoping that the taller male would get pissed off and forget the question he had asked Kokichi.

Though, the reaction that Kokichi got, was unexpected..no..Kaito wasn't pissed at all, he really was focused on getting Kokichi to answer his question..

but why?

Kaito doesn't care about Kokichi..right?

"I don't want to play your games, Kokichi. Tell me, what's wrong." Kaito said, staring down the male beside him. That action caused Kokichi to look down at his hands, noticing they were shaking.

He didn't like eye contact...especially when it's just the two of them alone.

"I don't know what you're talking about, stupid-head." The Leader simply said, but in a serious tone, which was weird for Kaito to hear from the Immature boy next to him.

Kaito sighed, but it was a sad sigh. It surprised Kokichi, why did he sound so sad?

The taller male chuckled softly.

"Sure..I am dumb, but I can tell that you're hiding something." Kaito said as he gently put his hand down on the grass, he was now looking up at the stars.

The dancing stars...
They look so beautiful...
..like Kokichi's sparkling eyes.

Kaito suddenly heard an audible sob coming out of Kokichi. This surprised him..because  it  sounded real.

The taller male quickly looked down at the shorter male who was trying so hard to stop his stupid hiccups from sobbing.

The poor boy.. Kaito felt sudden guilt for the boy beside him. This was a rare sight, to see Kokichi like this..felt weird.

Kaito knew there was some human in the boy who was sobbing.

Finally, the astronaut slowly..wrapped his arms around the leader. That caused the smaller boy melt into the touch and just sob into Kaito's chest.

"..you..don't have to tell me what's wrong..just..take your time letting it all out." The taller male said softly, trying his best to comfort the boy in his arms.

In response, Kokichi sobbed louder..well not loud enough to wake the others..just.. a normal type of loud sobbing.

Kaito smiled sadly, whispering reassuring sentences to help the boy in his arms.

"don't worry..I'm here now."

"no need to hide all of it now..let it all out."

"don't force yourself..I...care about you."
....
..
care?
Kokichi thought as he sobbed, he hated being like this..but he couldn't control himself...it's like someone's controlling his body..instead of himself.

Kaito..cares about him.

Kokichi smiled a bit as he sobbed..and Kaito caught a glimpse of it. That caused the taller male feel glad that Kokichi's actually smiling.

Oh..the poor boy probably thought no body was there for him.. maybe that was why he kept bottling his emotions in.
..but Kaito is now here. He's here for Kokichi.. now he'll help the boy..he'll try his best to fix things up for Kokichi.

"M-momo-chan..you..stupidhead.." The male in Kaito's arms said as he struggled to talk through his sobs.
Kaito heard and somehow understood, but he chuckled softly. Honestly..he liked the nickname that Kokichi gave him.

Momo-chan

Momota-chan

They sound cute whenever it came out the smaller boy's mouth. The mouth that quickly comes out with lies.

Kaito slowly rubbed Kokichi's back, causing Kokichi to melt into the touch. The taller male noticed this, but just let it be.

Kokichi hates being the way he is right now..the worse part was..that he's acting like this in front of his.. "enemy"?? He doesn't know if Kaito is his friend or enemy now...

But he does know that he's developed a crush on the Astronaut now.

It's been an hour and the boy that was sobbing an hour ago..was now sleeping in Kaito's arms.
It was quiet now...
except the fact that Kaito could hear Kokichi's cute little snores..but it was still quiet.

Kaito sat there for awhile..but eventually slowly picked Kokichi up in bridal style and headed back inside the building.

The Astronaut didn't know how to get into Kokichi's room since he didn't have the keys or what it's called to enter the room, so instead..he headed to his own room.

The taller male gently set the sleeping male on the bed.
..
Kaito just stared at Kokichi for awhile... this was a rare scenery for him.. Who knew that Kokichi had small little freckles splattered all over his cheeks.. how cute. His cheeks look so..squishable  .. The smaller male does have a babyface after all.

No..that's enough staring now, Kaito thought. He felt his cheeks burn up, he groaned quietly.

Hell.. what is this feeling..?

Kaito eventually laid down besides Kokichi, he faced the shorter male beside him. He enjoyed this.

Enjoyed..this?

...what?

The taller male sighed, but slowly spooning the male and bringing the galaxy themed sheets over the two.
This feels..oddly comfortable.. The astronaut thought.

Kokichi smiled in his sleep, feeling the warmth from the boy who was spooning him. He soon snuggled against Kaito.

Kaito blushed a dark shade of red but just let it be like that.

A couple of minutes of  comfortable silence.. Kaito immediately felt tired..his heavy eyelids immediately closed shut.
... the two boys are now sleeping together..

Hey guys! This is a pretty long chapter- 😳 but you guys deserve a long chapter..i write such short ones, gwjdhw but really..you guys deserve two updates in a row bahaha! This was a little vent chapter..but i guess i am feeling a lot better after writing all of this! I hope you enjoyed this, stay tuned for the next chapter!! :D - Abby