training.

Kaito and his sidekicks, now busy training, though..The tall male was thinking about his short boyfriend the whole time.. most of the time he would just zone out in the middle of training, causing Shuichi to try to get him to focus.

..The astronaut couldn't help but worry about the Supreme Leader.

—-

Hours passed by..

Kaito decided to take a break..which surprised Shuichi and Maki. The detective decided to take a break as well, leaving The assassin to train alone.

The raven-haired boy sat down beside the much taller male.

It was..quite awkward..though, the detective was worried..
Why is Momota acting like this?

did something happen between him and Ouma?
Though..it's not really his business to just dig in..
...
fuck it-

"Umn..Momota-kun.." The quiet boy said softly, while looking at the taller male who was just staring down at the floor.

Kaito immediately looked up at Shuichi with a big smile. "Ah! Sidekick, how are ya? Sorry I haven't been attending the trainings with you two..Was busy- ya know?" He said, gently scratching the back of his neck.

Honestly, the two weren't mad..well-

Shuichi is just...

okay with the sudden change..just pretty tough on him.

Maki just said nothing about it..though it's clear that she still hates the purple-haired boy..

The detective smiled softly then opened his mouth to speak.
"N-No worries! Harukawa-chan and I are completely okay with you and Ouma-kun." He said..he felt pain in his chest while saying this.

Shuichi immediately felt a hand on his back which made him yelp.

"Ahaha! Thank you for understanding sidekick!" The astronaut had a big smile on, patting the Detective's back like it's nothing.

"A-ah- no problem-" Shuichi stuttered, struggling to talk since there was pressure against his back, by Momota's hand.

The tall male stopped, pulling his hand away.

"Seems like something's been bugging you, Sidekick." The astronaut said softly, as he looked at the raven-haired boy beside him.

Saihara looked a bit shocked, but immediately hid it.
"I'm alright, Momota-kun." Was all he said, he smiled slightly as well.

..
Momota just nodded.

Aah! I'm sorry i didn't update very soon, shdjss i've been busy,🥺 but here is the update, the next one is going to be long for sure!
— abby