Right?

Kokichi Ouma was in shock, how did the astronaut spot him? He thought he was small enough that he could just quickly sneak without being caught in front of the others. Though, it kinda makes sense..Kaito is really..a big guy, besides Gonta, but Gonta did not see him?

The now running boy ended up somewhere in the halls. Kokichi stopped for a bit, already out of breath. He looked around the area he is in, it doesn't seem familiar to him at all.. is this new? Or maybe it just opened. The short boy shrugged, now just exploring the halls.

   After a long explore in the halls, Kokichi thought that the time was perfect to go back to the dining hall to at least take a panta and run. The Supreme leader sneakily headed back to the dining hall, of course making sure nobody spot him. Surprisingly someone else was there.

  Kaito was there just to "help" Kirumi, well..actually- he was only there to "help" her to see Kokichi. Oh, and it worked, he spotted the short boy looking through the fridge. Did he not spot Kaito? Kirumi, of course spotted Kokichi and came over to him. Kaito could've sworn he caught a glimpse of  Kokichi's face emotionless but before he could blink, it was gone. Kokichi's face was now cheery and happy, weird.

"Hello Ouma, I see that you weren't in the dining hall with the others. The same action, just for about a week now." Kirumi said, with a soft smile. Kaito just stared at the two from afar, he was washing the dishes. It's been like this for a week now? And Kaito noticed this just a few days ago, oh how ignorant he was.

    The astronaut watched the supreme leader's               
actions, trying to see if any detail had changed.

"Ah! Mom!" Kokichi said cheerfully and of course, loudly. The shorter boy swayed his hips a bit, with his arms behind his back. Oh, typical Kokichi move, Kaito thought.
It was...cute though.
....
..
.
Kaito snapped out of his nice thoughts about Kokichi. What the hell..? Kokichi? Cute? What? No way!! When the astronaut was fighting against himself in his mind, the maid and the surpreme leader ended up fighting, well not really fighting..more like Kirumi giving Kokichi a lecture about something.

Kaito caught himself off guard and watched Kokichi's actions, once again. It seemed like Kirumi was giving the short boy a lecture about coming on time for dining hall.

The taller male chuckled to himself, he decided to just let it go for a bit. He went back to washing the dishes.
..
.
He thought that he was probably overreacting about Kokichi...right?
Nothing bad could happen.
..
.
Right?

-
-
Ahqjekks!! hey guys!! i'm sorry for not posting this chapter early enough, i'll try to post daily, i think i have the free time to do it at some point! 🥺 thank you for reading by the way!! i feel proud!! - abby