21

- Nari's POV -

"You're so beautiful," was the first thing that came out of Namjoon's mouth that morning. I was barely awake and struggled to open my eyes under the bright sunlight coming into the room. He was watching me when my eyes fully opened and a small smile came across his face.

Namjoon: Nari?

Me: Mhm?

Namjoon: I'm really glad you came here.

Me: I am too.

Namjoon: Really?

Me: Mhm. Spending a night with you was worth it.

Namjoon: You should do it more often.

He's the warmest person in the world. Namjoon's body alone could generate enough heat to get a village through winter. And he holds me so tight. I can barely breathe but I love it because I know that I'm safe here. It doesn't matter if anyone says otherwise, what this is isn't about checks or cars. It's about the warmth and security that we give each other without trying.

Namjoon: Nari?

Me: Yeah?

Namjoon: I was thinking about something last night.

Me: What?

Namjoon: Just us. In a place of our own. You'll have the salon and I'll have the store. And we can have our little vacation home up here too. That we come to during summers with our dog.

Me: Husky.

Namjoon: *smiling* With our husky.

Me: *smiling* Named Joonie.

Namjoon: *laughing* Named Joonie. Your wedding and engagement ring will be a white gold band and a simple cut diamond to match your minimalist energy.

Me: *laughing* Rude.

Namjoon: But the wedding ring will be bigger. And both of them will have an engraving.

Me: That says what?

Namjoon: Princess to match the boat we'll sail off of.

Me: Boat?

Namjoon: Yeah. A yacht. And we'll name her Princess after you. And we'll end every day like last night and start every day like this.

Me: Do you really see all of that with me?

Namjoon: Yeah. I do.

Me: That's our future?

Namjoon: Mhm. That's our future, princess.

Me: *quietly* I love you so much.

Namjoon: I love you too.

I don't know why I didn't expect him to say it back. I kissed him desperately. I held his face and wrapped an arm around his shoulders while both of his held me back. Namjoon was gripping my shirt, like he was trying to restrain himself from tearing it apart.

Suddenly I was on my back and Namjoon's hand was in my pants. I pulled his muscle tank over his head and brought him back down into a kiss. He left my lips to pay attention to my neck. He reminded me how I was his between each peck and I began to believe him.

I almost cried when someone knocked on the door. Namjoon peeled himself away from me and slipped his shirt back on. Behind the door was Lang. He bowed to Namjoon and nodded towards me.

Lang: Good morning, sir. I've been told to awak you and your siblings for breakfast. It will be served soon.

Namjoon: Cool. Thanks, Lang.