26

On the second day of the new year, Namjoon and I made the trip back into the city. We left in the evening and arrived around ten. At first he was going to drop me off at home but he seemed to have "accidentally" miss the turn into the apartment complex.

We were exhausted when we got into his place. We dropped our bags in the foyer, threw away the trash from the Sonic we had on the road, and went straight to bed. I didn't even change out of my clothes. Before I was on the verge of sleep, Namjoon pulled my shirt up and changed me into one of his sweaters to fight me off from the coolness of his home.

He then crawled in bed next to me and cuddled me, resting his head in the crook of my neck. Warm and safe, I fell asleep just like that. In the morning, the roles were reversed. I was lying on his chest while he had one hand behind his head and the other one making sure I didn't move.

I climbed on him, looking down on his twitching eyelids. I leaned into him slowly and far enough to hear his soft snore. Then, I blew in his ear. He launched upwards, grabbing onto me, startled. He tossed me over on my back and pinned down my wrist.

Me: *laughing* Good morning.

Namjoon: You are such a little brat, you know that?

Me: *smiling* You're hurting me.

Namjoon: Good. That's what you get for being a brat. Maybe...

One hand gripped my wrist tighter while the other found its way under the oversized sweater I wore but did nothing. He traced circles on the ticklish parts of my inner thigh. It made me squirm around. By the gleam in his eyes, he had reached his goal.

Namjoon: ...I've spoiled you too much.

Me: Joonie~

Namjoon: Now you're really on thin ice, princess.

Me: Daddy...

Namjoon: Better.

Me: P-Please...touch me?

Namjoon: Touch you? I thought I was hurting you.

Me: *whining* That's not what I meant.

Namjoon: *sighing* I can't even be rough with you anymore. You're too precious.

He unhanded my wrist and stopped movements with his other hand. He pushed my hair back while cupping my neck upwards for him to softly kiss and nibble on. Noises wouldn't stop spilling from my mouth and in turn, the movements from his mouth didn't cease either.

Namjoon: *whispering* Such a good girl. My little princess.

Me: I...I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Me: Mhm.

Namjoon: Say it again.

Me: I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: One more time.

Me: I...I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: *whispering* I love you too, princess.

My nails skimmed up his skin as I removed his shirt. His eyes didn't leave mine, even as he pushed my legs apart for him to slip between them. Namjoon paused for a minute just to look at me. His thumb traced my lips before gently kissing them. I reached down and removed his briefs and I think you can figure out the rest.

Afterwards, he prepared breakfast. Well, we ordered and had breakfast delivered. It took convincing, but Namjoon quietly sat at the counter while I fixed us our plates, juice, and served him.