13: "Don't Worry About It"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Look who's awake." I glared at Dean slightly as I woke up, covering my mouth as I yawned.
"Sleep well?"

"No, not really." I stretched and Dean handed me a cup. I took it, taking a sip of the warm liquid.
"This is gross." I muttered, before taking another drink of the coffee and handing it back.

"You're gross." Dean pulled a face.

"Nice monkey suit." I looked at the cheap suit and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Cas just went to check something out, but then we're finishing the drive and heading straight to the morgue. We should only be in the car two hours, tops. What fake IDs have you got?" Dean asked and I sighed, grabbing my bag.

"What do I need?" I countered.

"Cas and I are doing the FBI get up, but if you don't have ID, we'll have to improvise. He's been weird about leaving you on your own all morning." Dean sighed and I had to hold back my smile.

"I've got FBI." Dean nodded his head and I took my bag into the bathroom, locking the door, before changing into the closet thing I had to FBI attire. Black skinny jeans, a white button up with the first few buttons undone, a black blazer and black boots. I styled my hair and freshened up, before going into the main room, finding Cas and Dean talking.
"Hey, boys. Ready to go?" I asked, slipping my badge into my pocket.

"Yeah. Here, I'll put your bag in the car." Dean took my bag and left the room, leaving me with Cas.

"Are you alright?" Cas asked me and I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I slipped my phone into my pocket and Cas sighed.

"Making you relive your memories was cruel. I'm sorry, I just wanted to understand, but that might not have been the best plan." He frowned and I could tell this was something that was genuinely bothering him.

"Cas, don't worry about it. I'll probably get a few nightmares, some self doubt, nothing I can't handle." I shrugged, not wanting to think about it.
"Come on, Dean's waiting." We left the motel room, finding Dean sat in his car.
"Let's go kill some werewolves." I said enthusiastically, getting into the Impala.
The drive to the morgue was slow, but it was bearable thanks to Dean's not-so-terrible music taste.

"Can I help you?" A man with messy hair and tanned skin asked as we let ourselves in. He sat behind desk, looking up at us.

"FBI." Dean spoke.
"Agents Grey, Clarke and Wayne." Dean had asked for my alias name in the car, so there were no mix ups.

"Oh, uh, how can I help you?" The man was visibly more nervous now.

"We're here to examine the four bodies, all with missing hearts?" I asked, shooting him a small smile.

"The FBI are looking into animal attacks?" The man asked and Dean huffed.

"Unconfirmed animal attacks. The report said you couldn't actually match the wounds to any animal?" Dean continued and the guy stood up, walking through a set of doors and we followed him, seeing him talking to another man.

"Agents, I'm Dr. Bart." The second man spoke and the other guy returned to his desk. The doctor gave me a suspicious vibe and so did the receptionist. I pulled the silver ring out of my pocket and kept my hands behind my back as I slipped it on.
"You're here to see the bodies?"

"Yeah." Dean spoke and they moved to the silver draws that held the bodies.

"Be careful." The angel muttered and I looked at him. He must have picked up on my suspicion.
We moved over to the first body and I looked at it in confusion.

"Those are human bite marks." I muttered and the doctor shook his head. Besides the hole in his chest, there were several large wounds, bites and scratches.

"They're too deep to be human. It wouldn't be the first time we've caught a dog around here with an irregular jaw." He laughed lightly.
"I'll leave you to it, then, Agents. I'll be in my office if you have any questions." He turned to walk away.

"Doctor, I do have one question." I moved and took his wrist, causing him to flinch harshly. His eyes also glowed for a second and I stepped back.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." I laughed.

"Agent Wayne, can you come here please?" Dean sounded pissed and I shot doctor werewolf an apologetic smile, before shuffling to Dean's side.
"That was stupid and... unprofessional." He scolded quietly and I rolled my eyes.