27: "Where's The Nerd, Dean?"

This chapter is a rollercoaster because I wrote it at 4.30 in the morning whilst I was very unbelievably drunk.
Editing was a nightmare, but some of the shit I put in this made me wheeze

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Have you seen Charlie?" I asked Dean, who raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't think you guys had really talked?" He asked and I groaned.

"That's what I'm trying to do, talk to her. I'd like to talk to her, but I can't find her. Have you seen her or not?" I crossed my arms over my chest and Dean took a drink of his coffee.

"Maybe I have, what do I get out of telling you?" He smirked and I tapped the side of his cup.

"Your coffee has just gone cold mysteriously. Who knows, maybe the beers will heat up?" My voice was sarcastic but I was serious and Dean knew it.

"You wouldn't dare." The smirk was gone and he looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Where's the nerd, Dean?" I asked and he looked behind him as if he was about to tell me a secret.

"Sam took her to pick up her car, they just got back. They should be in the garage." I walked off without saying a word and Dean didn't question it.

"Hey, Y/N." Sam gave me a small smile.

"Dean is looking for you." I lied and he left the garage, leaving me alone with Charlie.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Absolutely not, we're going for a drive. Your car or mine?" She held up her keys and I got in the passenger seat of the small yellow car.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked as she pulled away from the bunker, driving down the dirt road.
"Everything said in this car stays in this car, it's a safe place. Is it Cas?"

"Yep." I said shortly.
"No, but mostly yes."

"Elaborate?" I sighed.

"I think I might be falling in love with him." I admitted, saying it out loud for the first time ever and frowning.
"And I'm terrified."

"Y/N, that's amazing-" She began.

"No, you didn't let me finish." I interrupted.
"We did it for the first time last night and I woke up next to him and I was really happy and everything was going okay until I went to clear away the evidence and there was none."

"What?" She glanced at me then back at the road.

"There was no condom." I said quietly.
"I know I didn't have any, I'm not on the pill and we weren't exactly planning doing it, so I know Cas didn't have any. One excitable nephilim in the bunker is enough.
I didn't even think about it last night, but for some reason I was sure he used one."

"Holy shit." Charlie whispered.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Holy shit!" Charlie yelled.

"Yeah!" I repeated louder.
"What the Hell am I supposed to do?"

"Right, what were going to do is go down to the pharmacy and get you some Plan B and then we're going to get you the pill, because it's better to be safe than sorry." She explained and I groaned.

"What if it doesn't work? It's an angel baby!" I panicked.

"Or no baby at all? It might work and if it doesn't, we'll deal with it. Maybe you can just magic the baby away?" She tried.

"I wish I could just magic things away." Charlie stopped the car and I didn't move.
"You'll have to go in."

"What?" She looked at me.

"I can't go! I know everyone around here! I see them several times a week and all it takes is one curious person to ask what I was doing at the pharmacy at 9am whilst I'm with one of the boys and I'm screwed." I explained and she nodded her head.

"But to get the pill they need to do blood tests and questions and-"

"Okay, forget the pill." I stressed.
"Plan B." She nodded her head and left the car.
I felt like I was waiting forever for her to come back.

"There's a bunch of rules with this thing-" She handed me a box and I opened it quickly, swallowing the pill dry. Then she handed me a second box and I glared at her.

"That's not even funny." I muttered, looking at the box of condoms.
"Did they ask any questions?" I asked and Charlie sighed.

"No, but I had no idea what I was doing. I've never had to do anything like that before." She started up the engine.

"Never? You've never bought condoms? And/or Plan B?" She didn't reply and I sighed.
"Don't expect the guy to always be prepared, I've learned that lesson."

"I'm a lesbian." She said suddenly and I sighed.

"Sometimes I really need to learn to shut my mouth." I covered my face with a groan.
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything. Just tell me to shut up whenever."

"It's okay." She laughed a little.
"I would have told you sooner, but the last time I told a pretty straight girl I liked chicks not dicks, she stopped speaking to me because she had a boyfriend and she wasn't into that." Charlie frowned.

"Firstly, I never said I was straight." I smirked at her surprised expression.
"Secondly, my best friend of many years was also a lesbian I promised to punch every homophobe I met, so if you wanna give me her address...?" Charlie laughed and I smiled at her.
"Thirdly, we had many very cool sleepovers because we moved in together and we both had no other friends. So, y'know, if you want a super cool sleepover, no boys allowed, movies and popcorn and all that jazz, let me know."