23: "I Believe You"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Can we talk?" I was cleaning the dishes as Sam came to my side and I gave him a small smile.

"I don't know where you found her, but Charlie is unbelievably wise for someone so young and now I'm questioning everything." I sighed, placing a clean plate on the drying rack. Sam made himself useful and began drying the clean plates.

"Everything?" Sam asked and I hummed.

"I'm going home, back to Lawrence, or I was, before Charlie got into my head." I muttered.

"What? No, you can't leave. Is this because what I said earlier? Because I was mad and I shouldn't have said any of that. I'm so sorry." Sam looked at me like I had just kicked a puppy.

"But you were right." I laughed a little.
"My mother could have killed you, she almost did and it was my fault because I was stupid enough to stand up to her on my own."

"But you didn't let her, you saved us. You were practically bleeding out, barely conscious and you still managed to break her spell over us. You've done a lot more good around here than bad and if you leave, we'd be lost without you."

"You're leaving?" Jack asked sounding hurt. Cas was stood behind him and the look on his face physically pained me.

"No, I- its complicated." I dried my hands.

"But you thought about it?" Jack asked and I sighed, nodding my head. Cas turned and walked away and Jack looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Cas! Shit, let me explain." I ran off after the angel, catching the sleeve of his trench coat, pulling on it slightly.
"Let me explain, please"

"Explain what? You were just going to walk out and think we wouldn't come looking for you? That I wouldn't come looking for you?" He sounded hurt and angry.

"The only friend I ever really had died, my mother died, Dean died. People who seem to know me, die. What if it was Jack? Or you? Cas, I'd never be able to forgive myself. If Dean hadn't been brought back, I know wouldn't have been able to forgive myself because I couldn't save him, just like I could save Sara. So yeah, I was gonna run away, but now I can't because I know that I have too much to lose." Cas rolled his eyes.
"I mean it. I think about the future and it sounds stupid and cheesy, but I can't see a possibility where I'm not with you. 'Cause you make me happy, Cas. Happier than I've been in a long time and I'm not ready to give that up. You have to believe me." There were tears in my eyes and Cas stayed silent for a few seconds.

"I believe you." Cas stepped forward and kissed me lightly, his hands on my cheeks.

"Son of a bitch." I broke the kiss, looking at Dean and Sam stood by the kitchen doorway. They both looked beyond surprised and I looked at Cas, who was frozen in place. I slipped my hand into Cas' and smiled a little.

"You two- Oh. I feel like we should have seen this one coming." Sam muttered and my heart sank.
I felt the smile slip off of my face and Dean hit Sam over the back of the head.
"Ow! I didn't mean it in a bad way!" Sam rubbed the back of his head.
"I kind of ship it actually."

"How long have you two been sneaking around for, then?" Dean smirked.

"Over 2 months." Dean raised an eyebrow at my response.

"The whole time you've been here?" Sam asked in shock and Cas squeezed my hand.

"No, it was after Y/N had been here for over a week." God, that really wasn't much better.
"We didn't want to tell you in case it made you uncomfortable."

"As long as your both happy and you keep your PDA away from me, I don't care." Dean shrugged and Sam agreed with him.
"Are you gonna tell Jack, or-"

"Jack already knows." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"He actually seemed pretty happy about it."

"And your mother knows." Cas said to them, which was news to me.
"She guessed before she left for her hunt."

"Is there anyone who doesn't know?" Sam laughed.

"Charlie knows and so does Crowley, so no?" Sam threw his hands up in the air and I laughed a little.