32: "You're Sick"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So Jimmy Novak, aka Cas' vessel, had a daughter, Claire... who got pulled into hunting and now lives with a girl raised by vampires and a sheriff who kills monsters." I tried repeating the information, hoping it would make it a little easier to understand.
"But the vampire girl and the sheriff have been taken, along with another sheriff, who also hunts monsters and we're going to help?"

"Yeah, you got this female-Jesus." Dean sighed, his nerves painfully obvious.

"I turn water into wine one time..." I groan.
"How much further?"

"We're about 20 minutes out. Here." Dean handed me his phone.
"Call Claire." He ordered and I unlocked the phone, going to contacts.

"Claire Novak?" I questioned and he hummed, before I pressed call. It rang for a moment, before she answered.

"Dean?" A girl's voice asked and Dean visibly relaxed.
"Sam said you were on your way?"

"Yeah, we're about 20 minutes away. Just thought I'd call to let you know." Dean explained.
"What does it look like?"

"I don't know." She replied.
"No forced entry, no sign of struggle, everything is tidy, too tidy."

"What do you mean?" I asked, holding the phone.

"Jody likes everything neat, but Alex... she's not exactly great at keeping tidy. There's usually a glass or a mug lying around, but there's nothing. Not even a crumb on the countertops. I tried Donna and she didn't answer, she always answers." Claire explained.
"I haven't found any sulphur and there's no EMF, I haven't found any hex bags or anything that even relates to a monster, but they've been missing for two days and they knew I was coming back, if Jody was planning on leaving, she would have called."

"Find something that belongs to each of them, something with sentimental value." I said calmly.
"A map would be good too if you have one."

"You're gonna track them?" Dean asked.
"We don't know what we'll be walking in on."

"Then we go in prepared." I said.

"You're Y/N, I'm guessing?" Claire asked over the phone.
"Sam's told me a lot about you. You really think you can track them?"

"Yeah." I sighed.
"Find what you can, we'll be there soon." I hung up and rubbed my eyes.

"You okay?" Dean asked me and I nodded.

"Headache." I muttered, looking down at my hands.
I had been feeling overly tired the past few days, no matter how much sleep I got. It was exhausting and I constantly felt drained, physically, mentally and magically. Of course, I tried not to let it show, I didn't want Dean to worry, but it was getting harder and harder to hide.
We drove in silence until we reached the cabin, Dean stopping the car.
We walked up to the front door, but we didn't even have to knock before a blonde girl opened the door.

"Hey." She smiled tiredly, letting us in.

"How you holding up, kid?" Dean asked and she forced a smile, opening her mouth, but she didn't even get a chance to respond, before Dean was pulling her into a hug.
"We'll get them back. Don't worry." He reassured and she backed out of the hug, nodding her head.

"Uh, I- I got the things." Claire cleared her throat.
"Alex's necklace and Jody's wedding ring. I didn't have anything of Donna's."

"Jody's wedding ring?" Dean repeated as we moved into the kitchen, where everything was laid out.
"She never takes it off."

"No, but I think she left it on purpose." Claire began.
"Everything was perfectly tidy, except this was by the foot of her bed." She held up the ring.
"I think she knew she was going to be taken."

"Well let's find them." I moved in front of the state map, straightening it out. I picked up the ring and the necklace, before there was a knock at the door. Both Claire and Dean walked out, leaving me to my magic.
I began the spell, but the dull headache I had worsened to a sharp pain and I squeezed my eyes shut, hearing Dean and Claire greeting the others.
I tried the spell again, successfully this time, but I felt a lot worse.

"Y/N?" I looked up at Cas and Sam in the doorway, before my knees buckled and I hit the ground hard.

"Dean!" Sam yelled and Cas was by my side in an instant.
He helped me up and into a chair, his eyes looking at me with worry. Dean, Jack and Claire were stood in the doorway.

"Y/N?" Jack moved closer, standing behind Cas.

"I'm fine." I lied, my head killing me.

"You're bleeding." Cas grabbed a cloth and wiped under my nose, one hand on the side of my face.
"You're sick."

"No, I'm okay." I smiled weakly.
"It's nothing. I got the location, it's..." I tried to point at the map, but I was seeing double.

"Y/N?" Jack looked at me and I squeezed my eyes shut. A hand landed on my shoulder.
"Something is wrong, but I don't know what."

"What do you mean you don't know?"