15: "Get Back To The Bunker"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You're back." Jack smiled as we walked in, my bag over my shoulder. It was around 10am and after we left the bar last night, Dean was too drunk to drive, so Cas suggested we head back to the motel room, but I wanted to get away from that town. I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched or followed.
Dean passed out in the back of the Impala, leaving me to drive the first 5 hours and Cas took the last 7.

"Hey." Sam smiled as we put our bags down. Jack hugged me tightly and I groaned in pain, still sore from being thrown around by the werewolf.

"You're hurt." Jack looked at me, breaking the hug.

"I'm fine, Jack." I looked at him with a small smile
"It's nothing a hot shower and some cookies can't fix."

"Cookies?" He asked in confusion.

"Well, I was hoping you'd help me make some..." He smiled and nodded.
"I'll get a shower and then we can go and get the ingredients."

"You're really good with him." Sam smiled as Jack moved to talk to Cas.
"He wouldn't stop talking about you the whole time you were gone."

"He's a good kid." I picked up my bag.
"I should go and get cleaned up, don't want to keep him waiting." Sam nodded and I moved to my room, throwing my bag on my bed, before moving to the bathrooms. I showered quickly, wrapping myself in one of the fluffy towels, before moving back to my room and getting dressed.
I stood in my jeans and underwear, picking up my shirt when there was a knock on the door.
"Yeah?"
The door opened and Cas walked in, before looking at me in surprise.
"What's up?"

"I was wondering..." he spoke to the ceiling and I laughed a little. 

"Stop it, we're both adults." I shook my head and me looked at me with red cheeks. I pulled my shirt on, buttoning it up.

"I was wondering if you wanted me to accompany you and Jack when you go to the store?" He asked and I pulled my shoes on.

"It's okay, I don't want him to know anything is wrong. He's too innocent to be worrying about that." I smiled.
"Besides, I don't feel like I'm being followed anymore, I'm okay." I moved towards him and pulled him into a small hug.
"Thanks, Cas."

"You don't have to thank me, I haven't done anything." He spoke and I broke the hug.

"You've done more than you realise." I said honestly, before leaving my room to find Jack.
"Hey, ready to go?" I asked the boy, who was sat with Dean and Sam.

"Take the mustang. You've driven my baby enough for one day." Dean muttered and I stuck my tongue out at him as Jack and I walked towards the garage.

"What cookies do you want to make then?" I asked Jack, picking up the keys, before sliding into the car.

"Chocolate." He smiled and I nodded my head, starting up the engine. The drive into town was relaxing and I found out little things about Jack. For example his favourite food was nougat and he liked the colour blue.
We asked into the store and got everything we needed, filling the basket with way too much chocolate.
"Can we get milkshakes from the diner? Cas lets me sometimes, but Sam always says no because they're too sugary."

"Of course we can, we just won't tell Sam." We turned to the door and my heart stopped as I looked at the woman standing outside the window. She smiled at me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Jack asked and she began to walk away.

"Go back to the bunker, Jack." I pushed the bag into his hands as we stepped outside.
"Get back to the bunker and give this to Cas and tell him there's a tracking spell in my potion box." I kept my voice low and handed him my necklace, a gift from an old friend that had died a few years ago.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked again and I sighed.

"Someone has been tracking me, Someone I thought died a long time ago. If I don't confront her, she's going to hurt you and everyone else. I can't let her do that." I gave him a small hug.
"I trust you, Jack."

"But you're going to get hurt, aren't you? That's why we need a tracking spell?" He looked genuinely worried and I nodded my head.
"I can take us both back to the bunker-"

"Jack, no." I sighed.
"I need to do this, I'll be fine. I promise." He looked unsure, but he walked off, before disappearing completely. I walked in the same direction my mother had gone, seeing her stood in an alleyway with a smirk.

"Who's the kid? He's cute." She purred and I glared at her, my heart racing. I had two options here, act like a scared little kid and hope she took pity on me, or stand up to the woman who destroyed my childhood.
"Silent treatment? Really, Y/N? That's mature of you."

"What do you want from me?" I asked and she smirked.
"I thought you were dead."

"Yes, I attended the funeral. Touching, really, although you could have at least looked sad." She laughed and I raised my hand, cutting off her air supply, watching her struggle.

"What do you want from me, mother?" She flicked her own wrist and mine cracked horribly, the bones breaking. I cried out, holding my wrist close to my chest.

"You're strong. That's good." She sighed, rubbing her throat.
"Good night, Y/N." Something hit the back of my head and I fell forward.