3: "This Is Gonna Hurt"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Seriously?" I muttered.
"You guys had coffee with God? Lives in the clouds, white robes, the almighty God?"

"Yeah, he's not that great. He goes by Chuck, thinks of himself as a writer, he's kind of a dick and he's not too fond of heaven. He's kinda short, alcoholic, wears jeans." Dean explained and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"He also sings crappy folk songs in the shower."

"That's awesome." Sam shook his head at me. They continued to tell me about their lives, the monsters they've faced and the friends they've made.
Apparently we were supposed to be looking for an angel, the angel that raised Dean from Hell, and was one of their closest friends.
Sam mentiond that we arrived and Dean pulled over, but there wasn't anything outstanding about this place.
"Your angel friend lives in the suburbs in the middle of nowhere?"

"No, Cas was checking something out when his phone disconnected. I've got a bad feeling." Dean groaned and I sat up straighter.

"If you have something that belongs to him, I might be able to track him? It's not my strongest skill, but it's not my weakest either." I admitted and Dean hesitated, before nodding.

"What else do you need?" Sam asked.

"A map of the area and a flat surface." The drive to the nearest motel was intense, but as soon as we got their my eyes landed on a rather unattractive golden Chevrolet. 

"That's his car." Sam said to me and I cringed. Someone who willingly drove that thing was either stupid or had very very poor taste.
We got out of the car and Dean walked off towards the main office, Sam sticking by me.
"You're okay with coming along, right? I don't want you to feel pressured into this."

"I have nowhere else to go." I gave him a small smile.
"I was just gonna get the next bus out of Lawrence. I don't exactly have family or friends, not ones that don't know about the supernatural, the ones I do have wouldn't hesitate to stab me in the back if it benefited them."

"We'll help you lay low for a while and if the coven is still after you, we'll deal with it. Don't worry." Dean appeared again, pointing at door 29.
Sam and Dean took their guns out and I rolled my eyes.

"Cas?" Dean called, knocking on the door twice.
"Cas, it's us, let us in, will you?" There was a bang, and then a stumble, before the door opened slightly.

"Dean?" A deep voice asked instantly.

"Yeah, it's me." The door opened properly and Cas fell forward.
"Woah." Dean helped him back into the room and onto the bed, a large bloodstain visible on his shirt.
"Shit, Cas."

"Sam, get me my bag." I said instantly, moving over to the angel.
"Dean, put pressure on it."

"Who are you?" The angel asked me and Sam came back with my bag.

"Its a long story, but I'll tell you when you're not bleeding out, yeah?" I opened my bag and pulled out a black box.
In the box was a range of potions and ingredients, something a took with me almost everywhere.
I pulled out a glass jar, the contents looking similar to a lotion.
"This is gonna hurt, but it will help." I warned, putting some of the potion onto my hand. I looked at the angel, who nodded his head slightly and Dean moved his hands out of the way. I applied the potion, the angel struggling to sit still as I muttered the spell.
"Wrap his torso in bandages. It should heal within a few days, even sooner if his angelic healing kicks in."

"What happened Cas?" Sam spoke and I moved to the bathroom, washing the access potion off my hands, hearing the three of them talking quietly. I dried my hands and walked back in, seeing Sam looking through my box of potions whilst Dean helped wrap up the angel's injury.

"The warlock needed my grace. He didn't take all of it, but enough so I couldn't heal myself after he stabbed me. I barely made it back here. My grace should regenerate, using what little of it is left, but it could take weeks." Dean nodded his head and stepped back.
I took my potions away from Sam, who quietly apologised, putting them back in my bag.

"Y/N, any ideas why a warlock would need an Angel's grace?" Dean looked at me and I sighed.

"Not really. I told you my magic is completely different, there are spells I know that might need it, protection spells, but the chances a warlock knows those spells-"

"Let me guess, highly unlikely?" Dean interrupted and I nodded.

"Who are you?" The angel looked at me with slight confusion.

"Y/N L/N, I'm a witch and John Winchester's daughter." I said bluntly and Cas looked at the two hunters.
"I told you, it's a long story."

"It's true, Cas." Sam looked down at him.

"Y/N, can you fight?" Dean looked at me and I let out a short laugh.

"Yeah, my mother trained me to be both a witch and a hunter." Sam raised an eyebrow.
"I could knock all of you on your asses without even needing magic."

"Good, you're coming with me to find the warlock. Sam, you should catch Cas up."