26: "Nervous"

Not smut!
But it does kinda get heated and if you're not cool with that just skip to chapter 27

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N?" Cas looked at me as I was about to go into the bathroom. I had to get out of these clothes ASAP. I felt sticky and cold and gross.
"Maybe we could..." His cheeks tinted pink and he muttered something I didn't quite hear.

"What was that, Cas?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Would you like to shower together? Sam is always talking about how we need to use less water-"

"Do you want us to shower together?" I asked, unsure. After over 2 months of being with the angel, I didn't think he was really into sexual stuff, considering we hadn't done anything and it had never been brought up.

"Yes." He muttered and I gave him a small smile.
We went into the bathroom and I made sure to lock the door, before moving over to the shower and turning it on, giving it a chance to heat up.
I turned to see Cas had already taken off his trench coat and blazer, leaving him in the white shirt, tie and trousers. It wasn't a sight I was used to, but it was one I definitely didn't mind.
He was nervous, that was obvious and it was cute.
I moved over to him and put my arms over his shoulders, before kissing his lips gently.

"We don't have to, if you're nervous, Cas." I gave him a small smile.

"Do you want to?" He asked me and I nodded my head and he kissed me suddenly. I kissed him back and he pulled at the hem of my tee, lifting it up and I broke the kiss to pull it over my head, throwing it in the direction of the abandoned trench coat. He kissed me again, his hands on my waist as I removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. We continued like that until we were both in our underwear and Cas was blushing again.
"You're beautiful."

"Oh, shut up." I laughed a little, feeling my face burn. I reached up and kissed him again, one hand on the back of his neck, the other unclipping my bra. I let it fall to the floor, before taking the final step and dropping my underwear to the floor. I stepped out of them and moved under the stream of warm water, before Cas had time to hesitate.
After a few seconds I stuck my head around the shower curtain, looking at the angel, who hadn't moved.
"Cas? You okay?"

"You mean a lot to me, Y/N. More than I realised." Cas said softly, smiling at me. I smiled back at him and he dropped his boxers, moving under the hot water with me. He kissed my head gently as the water fell on us.

"You mean a lot to me too, Cas." I moved the wet hair off of his forehead. He looked like a completely different person like this, his hair wet and floppy, a soft smile on his face and trench coat nowhere to be seen.
Cas picked up my bottle of shampoo and squinted at it slightly, before putting some in his hand. I watched in amusement, thinking he was going to wash his hair with my shampoo, before he started rubbing it into my hair. I was going to complain and tell him I could do it myself but it felt good. Really good.
Those few moments were perfect. It was just the two of us, no distractions or problems, no stress or worry, just Cas and I.
We finished up in the shower and wrapped up in towels, before leaving the bathroom.

"I'm going to get something to wear. Do you want to go back to watch the movie?" Cas asked softly and I gave him a small smile.

"No, lets just hang out in my room for a while and relax. We can always watch a movie on my laptop if we want." Cas nodded his head and I went to my room, getting changed into pyjamas and towel drying my hair.
Cas opened my door as I dropped my towels and dirty clothes into the laundry basket and I was not prepared for what I saw. His hair was a little messier than usual, but it was still damp, so that didn't surprise me. What surprised me was seeing Cas in sweatpants and an large grey AC/DC tee.