31: "Jesus Was A Witch Too, Y'Know?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So have you guys made any plans yet?" Dean asked as we drove into town. I raised an eyebrow at him, not sure what he was talking about.
"Wedding plans?"

"Something small, nothing fancy." I explained.
"I don't want one of those big chick-flick weddings with way too much drama and a reception that puts you in crippling debt. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to wear a dress." Dean laughed a little.
"I don't know."

"Come on, you must have some idea. No dream wedding plans?" He teased.

"No." I admitted.
"Because I never thought I'd get married. Hell, 15 years ago I thought I'd be dead in a ditch by now." I sighed.

"Yeah me too." Dean's smile faltered.
"But we're not. We're here, on our way to buy too much beer and ready to make poor life choices."

"Yeah we are." He stopped the car.

"When Cas, Sam and Jack get back from that hunt in a few days you should do it." Dean said suddenly.
"You should get married."

"What?" I laughed.
"We can't-"

"We'll find someone who can do the whole priest thing- An actual priest maybe- and you two can get married. No big fuss, no stress of it being perfect, then you and Cas can go and get a motel room for a few days, do the whole honeymoon thing." I looked at my brother in disbelief. Dean had that determined look in his eye and I knew he wasn't going to drop this easily.

"We can't do that, Dean." I sighed.

"Why not?" He challenged as we entered the store.

"There's a million reasons why not." I groaned.
"Charlie only got back home yesterday, we can't ask her to come all the way back. Then there's-"

"Life is short, Y/N. Especially in our line of work. We'll film it and send it to her. What's the worst that could happen?" Dean was really serious about this.
"Cas loves you, more than anything, and you love him too, I can see it. So unless there's a genuine reason you want to wait, why don't you do it?"

"You think we should?" I was nervous and I let it show.

"When Cas came to me and asked for my permission to ask you to marry him, I laughed. I laughed because I thought he was joking. When I realised he was serious, I was nothing but supportive. I went and bought the damn ring with him!" He laughed.
"You two are made for each other. Just do it."

~

"Do you have to do that? You know I'm allergic." Dean glared at me and I shifted back to my human form, smirking at him.

"I sleep better as a cat. I can curl up basically anywhere and I'm comfortable." I laughed a little as Dean got a bottle of beer and a bottle of water from the fridge.
"I took a nap on a bookshelf the other day."

"But you're not sleeping, you're just walking around and annoying me." Dean whined, sitting down in front of his laptop.

"True." I sighed as Dean handed me the water.
"But I'm bored."
I opened the bottle, blowing into it slightly, before muttering an old spell. I watched as the clear liquid tinted pink and darkened, becoming dark red.

"Did you just turn water into wine?" Dean asked, looking shocked.
"Okay, Jesus, what's next? Are you going to reveal you can walk on water?"

"Jesus was a witch too, y'know?" Dean looked massively amused and his phone starting ringing. He picked it up with a frown.

"Hey, Sammy, what's up?" He asked, putting the phone on speaker and I drank the wine from the plastic bottle.

"We've finished up here, but I just got a call from Claire, she made it back to Sioux Falls after a hunt, but Jody and Alex are missing. She called Donna, who was supposedly visiting, but she's not answering either." Dean's face fell and I didn't know who they were, but I could tell they meant a lot to Dean.

"We'll meet you there. Is Claire okay?" Dean asked carefully.

"She said she's fine, but she's scared, it was obvious." Sam explained.
"Call her, you'll get there before we do, she'll need to know you're coming."