Chapter 1

JUNGKOOK POV

" JEON FUCKING JEONGGUK " Yeah, that's how my every morning starts. My fucking twin brother didn't even let me breath properly.

" Why are you shouting brother " Jeongguk asked with a very innocent smile, ohhhh how much I want to choke his neck.

" Don't try to act innocent, I know that you are the one who throw the water on me, while I was sleeping " I said annoyingly.

" Really, hmmm I don't remember anything " He said and my eyes change to red golden colour.

" Haish, you both are fighting, again" Mom said while coming into the living room and sign.

" But mom~, it's his fault" I said and mom look at jeongguk and he fucking smirk at me. Ohhhh you want to play, then ok, I smirk and throw the water that was on the glass, that I was holding in my hands. He and mom gasped and he look at me with his red eyes.

" What the fuck jungkook " He shout and I laugh at him.

" This is what you get for annoying me" I said and he started chasing me in the Hall.

" When are you both gonna grown up. You both are 18 ,but still acted like a child" Dad said and massage his forehead. Jeongguk was still chasing me, as he was about to grabbed my hand, I fly into the air.

" What the hell, come down. It's cheating " Jeongguk pout and I laugh at him still in the air. What can I say, even though we both are twins but we are very different.

He is a trueblood alpha wolf while I am a trueblood alpha vampire. Weird right, this is because our dad is a alpha wolf and our mom is a alpha vampire. And they both were mates so that's why me and jeongguk are different.

We both maybe look exactly same but the difference is that, he is a full warewolf and he don't have any genes of vampire, and I am a full vampire and I also can't shift into wolf like my brother.

But that doesn't mean that I don't like being a vampire. I actually like being a vampire because me and jungkook have same powers, like, ice, fire, earth, light, but I can also  fly and I have super speed and jeongguk can't do this. That's why I like being a vampire 😆😆

" You little shit, I will not let you go next time" He said and sit on the couch. I fly towards him and sit beside him. I poke his cheeks

" You will still loose next time too. So better not try anything " I said and he pout.

Yeah, that's how our relationship is. We both have a love-hate relationship. We always annoy and nag each other. But still we both are brothers.

" Yoooo~ what's up" Chanyeol hyung said as he also come into the living room. He see that what kind of expression mom and dad gave. He shakes his head and look at us.

" Seriously, you both are still teasing each other. What will I do with both of you" Hyung said and sit on the couch.

" But he started it" I said pointing at jeongguk. He glare at me.

" It doesn't matter who started it. But you don't have to fight like that. But whatever, it's fun to see you both chasing each other" Hyung said and chuckle. We both smile.

" Anyways, can we go to school now" Hyung said and we both nodded and went outside.

" Bye, see you at school" I said and he rolled his eyes. They both shift into there wolf form. Yeah, chanyeol hyung is also a full warewolf too, he also don't have vampire genes. But he is an alpha wolf not a trueblood like me and jeongguk.

I always go to school flying, because of course , I am a vampire and I like flying. Oh and if you are wondering, sunlight can't harm me. I reached to the school before them.

All the people look at me and bow to greet me. Actually me and jungkook are the most powerful people in the world, that's why they always respect us. In our school, vampire and warewolf study with each other.

At first, warewolf and vampires were enemies. But after they find out that mom and dad are mates, they tried to break there bond. But mom and dad didn't reject each other and fight for there love. After so many dramas they come into the conclusion that they should let them be with each other.

They thought that it was moom goddess decision and then they stop the fight between vampire and warewolf. And after that both species live with each other peacefully.

" Hi jungkook " Baekhyun hyung said with a smile. He is chanyeol hyung mate. I smile back at him.

" Hi hyung" I said and at that time both chanyeol hyung and jeongguk reach in the school too.

" Yooooo~, my dear little vampy brother" As always he annoy me.

" Fuck off, you stupid little wolfy" I said and he dramatically gasped. That's how we both always tease each other.

" Hiash, please don't start here. Let's go to the classroom" Hyung said and we all went to our classroom.