Chapter 12

JEONGGUK POV

Ughhhhh, I am so frustrated, I don't know what happened yesterday. Gguk takes control and I am sure that he said something weird, that's why they all are acting weird.

Suddenly a wave of pain rushes into my body. I fall into the bed and scream.

" Ahhhh~, it hurt" I whimper and curled into a ball. I forget that I will get my heat/rut today. Shit, what will I do now.

I drag myself to my and jungkook closet and grabbed his t-shirts. I laid on the bed with his shirt and hold it closely. Bit, I don't want this shirt, I want jungkook, I want my mate.

" Ahhh!!!...... j-jungkook ahh~hh Mmm" I scream jungkook name. I heard a click on the door.

" Jeongguk are you ok, why are you screaming " Jungkook asked as he cone into the room.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was sitting in the dinning room sipping my coffee. Then suddenly I smell a very sweet smell. I close my eyes and my eyes turned golden red colour. Hmmmm, where is this yummy smell coming from.

" Ahhh!!!...... j-jungkook ahh~hh Mmm" Suddenly I heard jeongguk screaming. Without wasting any time I rushed to our room only to see him curling on the bed with MY shirt. The sweet scent is coming from him.

" What happened, are you ok" I asked and he look at me with red face.

" Do you have a fever, should I call dad-" He suddenly pinned me into the wall making me widen my eyes.

" J-jeongguk " I shutter, he look at me with his red eyes and he has lust in his eyes,that make me freeze. Don't tell me he is in his rut.

" I want you" He said and started kissing my neck. I was too shocked to understand what happened. He started placing small kisses on my neck. I moaned when he started sucking and bitting my neck.

" J-jeongguk, d-dont d-do ahhhh..... this. Y-you are ahh~hh n-not on your hmm~mm, right m-mind " I bite my bottom lips to keep myself from moaning. Shit, this is very hard.

" But I want you, I can't take it anymore" He said and started kissing down to my Colorrbone. I wanted to push him away but he pinned my hands too.

He suddenly carried me bridal way and throw me down on bed. He look at me with lustful eyes and went on top of me. First time in my life, I am feeling scared.

" J-jeongguk p-please, d-dont d-do this" I shutter but he didn't hear what I said. Instead he kiss me. I was so shocked that I can't even move. He was literally eating my lips. He harshly bite my bottom lips, I yelp in shock.

" Kiss me back" He growled and once again kiss me. I was hesitate at first but kiss him back. We both kiss each other passionately. He then move to my neck and sucking and biting it making me moaned.

I snapped out when he started palming my member. Oh no no no no, I am not going to be a bottom. I flip us and now he is lying on his back and I am on top of him.

He flip us, then I flip us, then he flip us and then I flip us.

" The fuck, just stay still" He growled while showing his red eyes. I show my golden red eyes and look at him.

" Why don't YOU stay still huh" I said and he growled.

" I am going to fuck you, not you are going to fuck me" He said and tried to flip us again but I pinned his hands down.

" I am not going to be a bottom jeongguk. I don't submit to anyone " I said and he look at me with a very sad face.

" P-please, i c-cant take t-this p-pain " He said with his terrible lips. I felt very bad for him. Even if I agree to help him, I know that he is not going to be a bottom. And I am also not going to be a bottom. What should I do.

"Wait a minute, I will be right back" I said and hurriedly went outside. I see that dad was there.

" Dad, I want to ask you about something " I said and dad look at me.

" What is it son- and why there are so many marks on your neck " Dad asked.

" I will tell you later, but can you tell me how much it hurt when werewolf are on there heat/rut " I asked and dad look at me with a confused face.

" Huh, why" Dad asked.

" Please, just tell me dad. I don't have much time" I hurriedly said.

" Welllll, it hurt so much that you dont even want to know. If werewolf are on there heat/rut they want there mate to mate with them. If they don't mate with there mate then they will get so much hurt. It hurt sooooo much" Dad said and my eyes became widen.

" And if a alpha is in his rut, will he let his mate top " I awkward asked and dad look at me with an questionable face.

" Why even are you asking me these questions " Dad asked.

" Please, just tell me dad" I groaned.

" Ok ok chill, I wil tell you. Welll no, if an alpha is in his rut then even if his mate is much more stronger and dominate than him, but still alpha don't let there pride go down. They are not going to be a bottom even if there rut hurt like hell" Dad said and my jaw dropped.

Look like I don't have another option.I hurriedly went to our room.

Jeongguk was still on the bed and he was crying now. This view break my heart, I can't see him in pain.