Chapter 16 (M)

JEONGGUK POV
"Are we seriously doing this" I whined at jungkook who was sitting on top of me. We both are naked and painting so much. Let me tell you what the hell is actually happening.

Sooooooo, we both were sitting on our couch which is in our room while watching TV. Jungkook insist and let me sit on his lap 😑. But, the scene became too sexual and I started feeling so horny. I started to move around his lap.

I moaned while still moving and that was the moment I knew, I fucked up. He carried me to owe bed and look at me with lustful eyes. And me being me, I didn't submit to him and we both were flipping each other, because none of us wants to be a bottom. End of the story.

" Jeongguk, I am not gonna be a bottom once again" Jungkook said and glare at me. I pout cutely.

" But whyyyyyy~" I said and he sign.

" You know it very well that I am not a bottom. I become a bottom for you because you were on your rut and I knew that you were not gonna submit to me. But now, it's my turn. I became a bottom for so now it's your turn" He said and I whined. But he still protest.

" Ok fine, I will let you top" I finally said and huffed. He smile beautifully and peck my lips.

" Well, thank you" He said before kissing me, godddd he is so good at kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He interwine our fingers tightly and started sucking on my lips. He lick and bite my bottom lips and I open my mouth, he slide his tongue inside my mouth and roamed his tongue on every inch of my mouth.

I was struggling to breath but he didn't stop kissing me. He look at my struggle at stop kissing me. I finally breath some air.

" Dammm, "cough" are you trying to kill me. Let me breath " I said and breath heavily.

" Hehehe, sorry. I can't resist when your lips are so damm sweet" He said and I blush.

" Wait, I want to try something " He suddenly said and I look at him.

" Just trust me" He said and I nodded. With that, he once again connect our lips, but this time with more aggressive. He invite my tongue into his mouth . I was shocked when he make a small cut on my tongue with his teeth. But it didn't hurt.

The blood started coming out from my tongue and I can taste the metallic taste on my mouth. But jungkook shoved his tongue inside of my mouth and literally started sucking and eating my mouth.

He suck all the blood from my mouth and moaned. He show me his vampire eyes and smirk.

" Stick your tongue out" He said and I do as he said. When I stick my tongue out he started licking my tongue with his tongue. He lick all the blood from my tongue. Fuck, why did he became so kinky 😳😳. He literally suck my tongue and I moaned.

Then he started to kiss my neck and started sucking it. I moaned, he suck on my sweet spot making me moan so loud. He look at me and smirk, and he bite my neck lightly. He kiss down to my chest, I moaned when he started sucking on my nipples and his other hand were on my waist slightly squeezing it.

" Ahhhh.... k-kook ahhhh!!! " He fucking slapped my ass making me groaned.

" Wrong name baby boy. You are going to call me master" He said and my jaw dropped and my eyes became widen.

" I am incharge right now. So you are going to do whatever I said and anyways. I did what you told me do do last time" He said and I look at him with red face.

" Ok ok,......m-master " I squeal and hide my face in my hand. Now I know how he feels when I said him to call me daddy. He chuckle and remove my hand and peck my lips.

" Good boy" He praise and I whimper when he palmed my member is was very hard right now.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh sweetcheeks , already wet huh" He tease me by palming my member .

" P~please... " I whimper. I don't care if I am submitting to him, I just want him.

" Please what" He whisper in my ear and bite the sheel of my ear making me turn more on.

" P~please f-fuck, me master. I want y-your cock o-on my slutty h-hole. Please.....ahhhh m-make me scream your bane s-so loud" I shouted and he looked sudden but smirk and lick the corner of his lips. He lick the corner of my mouth and wink at me.

My breath hitches when I feel something hot on my hole. Looking down, I see junkook started licking my hole. I squeal, this feels so good. Maybe,being a bottom is not that bad. He started to thrust his tongue in and out of my hole. 

I arch my head back and tangeled my hands on his hairs. He started thrusting his tongue faster. I was close to cum when he pulled out.

" Please ahhh~ f-fuck me....m-master, ah~hhh p-please " I whined because I want him so bad.

" Ok baby boy as you say" He said and and hove over me and grabbed a blanked and pull it on the bottom half of us.

" This might hurt a little. But trust me, it will not hurt after that" He said and kiss me, he put some lube on his fingers and started preparing me. I clunch on the sheet tightly and he kiss me to distract me from the pain .

Then he put the third and then forth finger and started fuck me with his fingers. I moaned he hit my prostate. He then pull out his fingers and put some lube on his member and put it in front of my hole.

" Are you ready babe" He asked.

" Y-yes, can you please kiss me" I said and he smile a little kiss me and i hold into his biceps tightly

" Don't worry I will be gentle. Tell me when it hurt ok" I said.

" O-ok " I said and he smile and kiss me. He slowly enter inside of me. And I started screaming. He kiss me roughly to distract me from the pain. He is now fully inside of me. He give me time to adjust.

" M-move " I said and he slowly started moving.

" Ahhhhh m-master" I scream and digg my nails into his back. And bite his lips.

" Shhhh, everything will be alright " He said and I bite his lips that hard that it started bleeding. But after sometimes later I started moaning.

" Ah.. ~ faster master....ahhh...f-fuck" I moaned when he hit on my prostate. He smirk and started thrusting faster. I screaming in pleasure.

" Ahhh~..... there. P-please...... m-move faster" I said and he started to move faster.

" Goshhhhh, you are you tight ahhh f-fuck!!! " He groaned and move faster in an anamilistic speed making me sees stars.

" M-master.... I ~ am close" I said.

" Me too baby" H groan and thrust faster inside of me.

" I want to m-mark....y-you ,,,ahhhh s-shit" I said and he look at me and smile.

" Go on then" He said and show me his unmarked neck and I gladly sunk my teeths on his neck. He grip tightly on my thighs and when I was done, I lick the bite marks to heal it faster.

" I want to mark you too" He said and I show him my neck. I too sunk his teeth on my neck and mark me. He suck the access blood and look at me. I now feel so much connect to him.

" I - ahh~aaa.....c-cumming ....s-shit" I shouted and grip onto his back tightly.

" Go on baby" He said and i finally cum and he cum inside of him. We both catch our breath and look at each other.

" I love you" He said and kiss me.

" I love you too" I said and smile. I am so glad that jungkook is my mate. Thank you moon goddess, for choosing jungkook as my mate. I thought and smile. And guess what.

He once again started fucking me 😑😑😑. Look like, I will not be able to walk for some days.