Chapter 15

1 WEEK LATER

JUNGKOOK POV

It has been 1 week that me and jeongguk thought to give our relationship a chance. And I am so happy about this. We both go on a date with each other and it was amazing.

" Hey kookie, what are you doing" Jeongguk asked, we both are sitting on the garden.

" Nothing, just looking at the view" I said and he hummed and lean into my shoulder. I bring him closer by his waist making him fall forward. I caress his cheeks and peck his lips. Yes, we both are comfortable kissing or more lick pecking each other lips.

He smile and peck my lips too. Damm, his lips are so soft. There was a moment of silence between us before jeongguk said anything

" I have an idea, come with me" Jeongguk said and pull me from the ground.

" What is it" I asked.

" I want to bring you somewhere, so, I will shift into my werewolf form and you will sit on my back, ok" He said and change into his wolf form. His wolf form Is very big and he had red eyes

" Hop on my back" Gguk mindlink me and I hope on his back

" Hop on my back" Gguk mindlink me and I hope on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started running and I was amazed. It feel so nice. After about 20 minutes later he stops. I get off from his back and I was amazed at what I see.

This place is so beautiful

This place is so beautiful. Gguk lick my hands to tell me to follow him. I started walking and he walk beside me. I keep admiring the forest beauty.

" Wowww, this place is so beautiful gguk, thanks for bringing me here" I said and pet his hair. He wiggle his tail means he is happy. We both started walking in the forest. Gguk sit on the grass and I laid my head on his soft silky hairs.

I caress his head and he lean into my touch. We stay like this for some minutes and enjoy the view. Gguk then stand up and come closer to me and laid besides me and snuggle into my neck. I chuckle and kiss his head.

" You are so cute" I said and giggle. I look into his eyes and I get lost when I see his beautiful red eyes. Should I say it or should I not. I thought and bite my lips. I think, I should.

" Ggukie, can you please give jeongguk back his control. I want to talk to him about something important" I said and caress his hair. He nodded and change back into his human form.

" What is it that you want to talk" Jeongguk asked and I hummed and bite my lower lips. I have to say it 😣

" Come here" I said and motion my hand to him. He came closer to me and I pull him and he fall on my lap, hands were around my neck. I know that he was surprised but didn't said anything, instead, he lean on my shoulder.

" What is it that you want to talk about" He asked while playing with my hairs. I turn my head and look into his eyes.

" Welllll, I want to say this from a long time. But, we both were so new in this things and I was not sure about my feelings, that's why I didn't said anything. But now, I am sure about my feelings. I love you jeongguk. I can't live without you" I said and hold his hand.

He look at me with shock expression. I am getting scared when he didn't said anything. But then -

" I love you too" Jeongguk said and smile. I widen my eyes. Did I hear it right. Jeongguk suddenly hug me so tightly.

" I love you, I love you, I love you kookie " He said and I can't help but smile. I hug him back and he look at me with teary eyes. I smile and whip his tears and cup his cheeks. He look at me and smile and then I connected our lips together.

We both kiss each other passionately and I pinned jeongguk on the ground. I was on top of him tasting his delicious lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer and deepen the kiss. His mouth is so sweet, like a candy. I slide my tongue inside of his mouth. Caressing his tongue with mine tongue.

He moaned when I suck his tongue.I stop kissing him when he tap my cheek, telling me he is out of breath.

" " Cough" Ahhh, oaohh ahem, damm you are so good at kissing " Jeongguk said with his now red swollen lips. I chuckle and peck his lips.

" Soooo will you be my boyfriend " I said and he smile.

" Gladly " He said and reconnect our lips. I move towards his neck and sniff his alluring scent. Fuck, I want to drink his blood.

" Go on" Jeongguk said, I look at him confused.

" I know that you want to drink my blood. Don't think too much, just drink it" He said and I look at him, afraid that I might hurt him. He then cupped my cheeks with his hands and peck my lips.

" Don't worry kookie you will not hurt me. It's so important for you to drink blood, I don't want you to get sick once again. And besides when you suck my blood, it didn't hurt. Remember what mom told us. If the person you are drinking the blood from is you mate, then that person will not get hurt. So drink as much as blood you want" He said and show me his smooth milky neck.

My eyes change it's colour to golden red eyes and my fangs started coming out. I pinned his hands on the ground and came closer to his neck and place kisses all over his neck. He whimper and grip our intertwine hands tightly.

I found his sweet spot ans smirk when I heard his sweet moans. Without thinking twice, I sunk my fangs in his neck. He scream and bite my shoulder. But I don't care, I suck his delicious blood and he moaned. Dammm, his blood taste so sweet. I thought and suck more blood.

" Ahhhh~kook , ahhh f-fuck.... ah.. mm~" He moaned when I lick his neck and clean the blood. I finally stop and look at him. He look at me with sleepy eyes and I smile and kiss his lips.

" Thanks jeongguk, sweet dreams my love" I said and jeongguk close his eyes and I carry him in my arms to our house.