Chapter 6

JEONGGUK POV

" They both don't know what to do. No one knows what to do. All the people said that they both are mistaken or they both are not normal. They all tried to break there bond" The lady said and we all gasped. I feel said when she said that the people tried to break there bond.

" Even though they both were brothers but still they both didn't break there bond. Because they both know from the start that they both gave some special connection with them. But the cruel people started hurting them, and they both can't see each other getting hurt. So, with a very heavy heart they both reject each other to break there bond" She said and we all widen our eyes. Shit, this is so cruel.

" So, there bond break. Did both of them died or what" Dad asked.

"Actually nothing happened. There bond didn't break. They all were confused at why didn't there bond was not breaking. So they know that they both are fated to each other. Even if they will reject each other, there bond is not gonna break" She said and we all nodded.

" Then suddenly some demons started to come there. Then a war start. Many people died . The twins were fighting too. Then suddenly someone throw a sword towards the older twin. But nothing happened to the older twin because his mate, means his younger twin stood in front of him" She said and many people had tear in there eyes.

" His mate save him. His mate can't take it because his mate died in front of him. He became so angry and he killed every demon. And when all the demon died, he went towards his mate who was lying lifeless in the ground. He crouch down and kiss his hands and forehead and said in his ear " This is not the end. We will meet again" before he put the sword that kill his mate ,in his heart and he also died" She said and I feel so sad for them.

"When they both died, they both were still holding hands. People feel so guilty because they tried to break there bond. They both died for each other. So they all didn't seperate them. They all put them in the same coffin so that they will always stay with each other" She finished the story.

" So now, do you both understand. You both resemble them. You both are the form of them. You both can't reject each other, because you are fated to each other. You both are fated mates. And if anyone tried to break your bond then that person will go to hell when he or she will die" The lady said and all of our jaw dropped.

" So, that means " I said.

" You both can't reject each other. Very bad things will happen if you both seperate from each other. Anyways,my work is done here, so, I am going, bye" She said and went out leaving all of us in shock.

" Soooooo, what now" Taehyung hyung asked breaking the awkward silence.

" Ahhhhhh, I.......... I don't know" I said and sign.

" See, you both can't reject each other. So I think it would be better if you both accept each other as mates" Mom said and my and jungkook look at her in surprise.

" But mom, he is my brother " He said and I once again feel a pain in my heart.

" It doesn't matter that you both are brothers or not. You both are mates and it's moon goddess decision. So we can't reject moon goddess decision. And besides me and your mom are ok with you both being mates" Dad said and we both look at each other.

" Look like we don't have another option. So just except the faith " I said and he hessistently nodded.

" That's my son. Now accept each other" Mom said and smile. We both come closer to each other and hold each other hands. I get a electric feeling when I hold his hand. It feeld so nice, having his hands in mine.

" I, Jeon Jeongguk, alpha of BTS pack accept you Jeon Jungkook as my mate" I said and my eyes change it's colour to red.

" I, Jeon Jungkook, alpha of BTS pack accept you Jeon Jeongguk as my mate too" He said and now I feel more connected to him. People started cheering and clapping .We both release each other hands. I kinda his the warmth of his hands.

Now all the people went to there homes and now it's only me, jungkook, mom, dad and hyung.

" I am going to sleep" Jungkook said and me and him went to our rooms.

" Where do you think that you both are going" Mom asked while crossing her hands.

" To sleep, where else" I said and mom shake her head.

" You both are sleeping with each other" Mom said and I choke in the air.

" WHAT, WHY " We both shouted.

" What do you mean by why. You both are mates, so you both have to stay with each other. And why are you both freaking out so much, it's not like I am saying you both to have sex with each other" Mom said and we both blush.

" But why do we have to stay in the same room" Jungkook asked.

" See, it's not good to separate with each other the day you find out who your mate is. In simple language, you both are going to stay in the same room" Mom said and we both sign.

" Ok" We both said and went to the room.