Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK POV

We both went to dining room. Our parents and hyung are also there. We both went towards them and sit down on the chair.

" Morning eomma, appa and hyung" We both said.

" Good morning " They said and started eating our breakfast. There was a silence in the whole house, no one said anything. We both just sat there and nothing else. We didn't tease or prank each other.

" Are you both ummm ok" Mom asked us with worried eyes.

" We are OK mom" I said and she know what I mean so she didn't said anything. I took a sip of blood, but it doesn't taste that good. I make a face and put down the glass of blood. I don't want to drink this blood.

" We are going to school mom" Hyung said and we three went outside.

" See you in the school jungkook " Hyung said and I nodded while looking at jeongguk. He didn't said anything so I sign and fly into the air.

" Hmmm, why does that blood didn't taste good. It never happens to me then why now. Why I don't want to drink blood" I said to myself while thinking about the reason why does the blood taste so weird.

I reach to the school and when I step into the ground, all eyes we're on me. It's normal for me thought, but today is something different. Just then they both also arrived.

" What happened, why are they looking at us like that" Jeongguk asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

" Maybe, they are like this because, you know what happened yesterday right" Hyung said and we both now understand why they are looking at us like that.

" Ignore them, let's go inside " Hyung said and we all went inside the Hall. All eyes are starting at us and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

" Can you all stop staring. If not, I will make you" I said in a low voice and they finally stop staring at us. We went towards our friends.

" Hi guys" Our friends said.

" Hi" We three said.

" Jungkook are you ok, you look so sleepy. Did you sleep at night" Jin hyung asked and I nodded.

" I am ok hyung, just a little headache " I said and he nodded.

We all went to our classroom and I can't focus on what the teacher was saying because of my headache.

" Mr.Jeon, are you ok" Teacher asked and I raised my head and look at her and all the class gasped. Huh, what happened.

" Jungkook, can you change your eye colour back to normal" Jeongguk said and I frowned. I look at my phone and see that my eyes has change colour to red golden shiny colour. I close my eyes and open it when my eyes went back to normal.

" Mr.Jeon, look like you are not feeling well. You can sleep if you want" Teacher said and I thank her and laid my head on my hands.

It's lunch time now and we all are in the cafeteria right now.

I take a sip of blood from my cup and I make a disgusting face. This taste horrible.

" What's with that long face jungkook " Suho hyung asked.

" Nothing ,I am ok don't worry " I said and they all look at me with raised brows.

" Jungkook,we know that something is wrong with you. You didn't look good, you are looking like you are feeling so weak " Lay hyung said and I sign

" Actually, I didn't drink blood any blood today" I said and chanyeol hyung and jeongguk widen there eyes.

" What, you didn't drink blood. Kook, how can you not drink blood huh, it's not good for your health" Chanyeol hyung said in a concorned voice.

" I know hyung, but, I........i just don't know why, but, the blood taste horrible " I said and they all looks confused.

" I mean, I take a sip of blood in the home when we were having breakfast. But that blood doesn't taste good so I didn't drink it. But now, when I drink some blood, once again it taste so bad. I don't want to drink it" I said and massage my forehead because it's hurting because I didn't drink blood from the morning.

" Are you ok, do you want to go to the hospital " Jeongguk said with a soft voice and rub my back.

" I will be fine, don't worry" I said and he keep rubbing my back. Even though, we both look like we didn't like each other. But that's not true, we both care about each other so much.

" Don't worry everything will be - " Suddenly a girl came towards jeongguk and sit on his LAP.

" Hi oppa~ " She said with her high pinch tone making me cring.

" What do you want alisha. Dont call me oppa. I ain't your oppa ,and get off from me" Jeongguk said with an irritating voice but that bitch didn't even move.

" Why oppa, I know that you like it when I sit on your lap" Alisha said and rubbed jeongguk arms and my blood started to boil.

" I am warning you, If you didn't leave right now you will regret why did you even born" Jeongguk growled but she just fake pout. She looks very disgusting, it didnt suite her. I clunch my fist and my eyes became red golden colour.

" But oppa - " I grabbed her by her neck and we both float in air. Everyone gasped and look at us with widen eyes. She struggle to get off from my grip but I only grip tightly on her neck.

" Listen here you bitch, when he said that he don't want you why don't you just kindly fuck off huh" I said in a low voice.

" And let me tell you. You look so disgusting when you pout. And you didn't even look beautiful even after putting do much makeup on your face. So, I am giving you last warning. Leave right now or else" I said and tears started coming down from her face.

" Understood " I said and glare at her with my golden red eyes. She whimper and nodded.

" I want words" I said and tighten my hold around her neck.

" U-understood, I..."cough" ... a-am s-sorry " She shutter and I release her and she fall on the ground and run away as fast as possible. I look at my friends and they look at me with shock expression.

" What" I asked them.

" W-why did you do that to her" Tao asked and I 'tsk'

" She was being annoying " I said and they all look at each other.

" Are you sure, that the only reason" Chanyeol hyung said and I look at him.

"Jungkook, were you by any chance, jealous of her" Baekhyun hyung asked and my eyes became widen.

" No" I simply said but deep inside my heart I was still thinking

" Why did I do that. Why I became angry when she sit on jeongguk lap. Was I really jealous" I thought.