Chapter 5

JEONGGUK POV

Now, it's finally the time. It's night right now, means I am going to find my mate today. I usually don't get nervous, but I don't know why I am getting nervous today

" Calm down, you don't have to be nervous jeongguk. Everything is gonna be alright" Gguk mind link me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath before going downstairs. Wow, the decoration is soooo beautiful

" Wowwww, you are looking amazing jeongguk " Suho hyung said and I smile.

" Woahhhh, is that jungkook. Wow, he is looking eternal " Luhan hyung said and I look at my behind and I was stunned when I look at jungkook

This how jungkook is looking.

This is how jeongguk is looking

" Shit, he is looking so hot and sexy" Taehyung hyung said and I can't take my eyes off from him

" Shit, he is looking so hot and sexy" Taehyung hyung said and I can't take my eyes off from him. He is looking hot. I notice that many people's were looking at him with lustful gaze. I don't know why but I get angry at them when they look at jungkook line that. I lowly growl and my eyes became red.

" Are you ok jeongguk " Chanyeol hyung asked and place his hands on my shoulder.

" Yeah, I am ok, why are you asking " I said when my eyes went back to normal.

" Because you are looking like you want to murder someone " He said and I sign. Why I am doing this. Why did I get angry at them when they check out jungkook.

" Jeongguk, jungkook, come here, it's the time" Our dad called both of us. We went towards dad and I can't help but look at his ass. He has a nice and jiggly ass - Fuck, what the hell am I thinking. Did I just really check my brother ass. 😳😳

" It's the time. Let's all count together " Mom said and we all look at the clock.

"10" We started counting

"9" I see that all she wolfs fixing there make up.

"8" They all look at us with lustful gaze.

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1" And that's it.

I close my eyes and a very sweet smell came into the air. Yummm, it's so delicious smell. I sniff the air and went to the person where the sweet scent is coming from. I stopped when I sense that I am close to that person.

" Mate" I said. All the people around us gasped. Huh, what happened. I open my eyes and I freeze at my spot when I look at the person who was standing in front of me.

" What are you doing in front of me jungkook " I asked and he look at me with his red golden shiny eyes. I feel weird when he look at me.

" This should be my question. Why are you in front of me. I smell my mate scent, that's why I am here" He said and I look at him in confusion.

" Huh, mate, that's why I am here. I smell my mate scent too" I said and we both look at each other in confusion.

" He is your mate you idiot " Gguk said and my eyes became widen.

" YOU ARE MY MATE" I shouted and he look at me with widen eyes.

" What, what did you say" He asked in a shaky tone.

" How can this be possible. You are my brother, gguk said you are my mate . How can you be my mate, you are my brother " I said and no one said anything. We all look at each other.

" Are you both sure that you both are mates. I mean you both will misunderstood" Hyung said and I shake my head.

" I am not mistaken hyung. Gguk said to me that he is my mate" I said and no one said anything. People around us started whispering to each other.

" How can this be possible. I mean you both are twin brothers, then how" Dad said and look at mom.

" This is possible " Suddenly an old lady come in front of us from the crowd.

" Huh, what do you mean" Jungkook asked.

" I mean, it's not a misunderstanding. You both are not mistaken. You both are mates" The old lady said making us widen our eyes.

" But grandma, how can he be my mate. We both are brothers and we both are trueblood alpha, how can this will work" Jungkook said and I feel a pain in my heart when he said that.

" Son, nothing us impossible,I will tell you a story. Then you will understand that you both are fated to each other" The old lady said.

" So this is a very old and true story. There were two alpha who were so powerful. Everyone is feared of them, no one dares to mess with them. There parents were so proud of them. Everyone adores them so much because they always protect there pack and innocent people's. But one day, everything changed"

" It was there birthday and they both were going to find there mates. But everyone was stunned when they both and all people find out that they both are mates. Actually at that time two alpha became mates were rare but everyone accept alpha and alpha relationship. But they all were surprised because they both were brothers, and not only brothers they both were twins" The lady said making all if us shock.

" What, they both were twins" I asked and she nodded.

" Then, what happened after that" I said and she smile and look at us.