Chapter 11

JEONGGUK POV

I woke up next morning only to see jungkook hugging me so tightly like his life depends on it. I sign, this is so confusing. We both are brother, yet I feel this way towards him, I started to like him. It's so wrong, but we both are mates so I think it's not wrong.

We both fresh up and go down stairs.

" Jungkook, sweety how are you. Are you feeling better" Mom asked with concern.

" I am fine mom, after drinking blood I am feeling much better " Jungkook said and smile.

" Are you ok. I am sorry I carried away, are you hurt, did I drink too much blood of your" Jungkook asked too much question. I chuckle and caress his cheeks making him stop.

" I am ok, don't worry. And besides, it didn't hurt when you drink my blood" I said and he sign. I smile, he care too much about me.

I was sitting on the chair and jungkook was standing beside me. He is helping mom and I can't help but look at his nice ass 🤤🤤. His ass is fine as fuck, soft and juggling. I want to touch him.

" Someone is fiesty huh" Gguk said with a smirk.

" H-huh, w-what are you talking about " I curse myself for shuttering.

" You don't have to hide anything from me jeongguk. I know that you started to like him. Just admit it" Gguk said.

" But gguk, he us our brother. Isn't it wrong" I said and he sign.

" Jeongguk, you both are mates. It doesn't matter if he us our brother. Love is love, ok. And you both are destined to be together. So, it's normal to feel attached toward your mate" Gguk said and I nodded. Maybe, he is right.

" And besides, he us looking so hot, why don't you do anything " Gguk said while looking at jungkook.

" Are you crazy, I am not doing anything stupid " I said annoyingly.

" Ok, if you are not doing anything. Then , I will" Gguk said with a smirk.

" Gguk no- " Gguk had take control.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was pouring some juice on glass when I feel someone slap my ass 😳. I yelp making mom, dad and hyung look at me, I was so shocked, I look at my behind and see that jeongguk was smirking 😕.

" The hell jeongguk. Why did you slap my ass" I said and my cheeks started to heating up. He just smirk and look at me.

" Your ass is nice that I can't resist sweet cheeks" Jeongguk said and we all were dumpforward. Did he just.

" Awwww, you look so cute bunny" Jeongguk said and chuckle. That's when I notice that he is not jeongguk, he is gguk.

" Jeongguk, what are you saying. Don't talk to jungkook like that" Dad said and he just chuckle.

" You look so cute bunny. I don't know how jeongguk can resist for so long time" Gguk said and grabbed me by my waist and pull me towards him. I stumble and fall on his LAP 😳😳

" Your body is so soft that I want to do things with you" Gguk said and rub my thighs. I whimper, this is not good.

" G-guk, leave m-me " I shutter making him smirk.

" Do you really want me to. Hahaha, you look so cute when you are mad sugar lips. I wonder, how your lips taste like" Gguk said and rub his thumb over my lips. I was stunned, everyone was stunned.

" Gguk, give jeongguk his control back" Mom said.

" Why mom, let me stay for a while. I want to talk to my beautiful mate" Gguk said and squeeze my ass making me yelp. I look at him with blushing cheeks. This is so embressing.

I keep struggling to get off from his hold but he only hold me tightly making me whimper.

" Hahaha, you can resist me as much as you want for now bsby. But not for long" Gguk said and I look at him in confusion.

" Huh" I asked and he look at me with dark face making me shiver down my spine. Jeongguk wolf is more dominate and flirt type.

" Honey, in some days, I will be on my heat/rut. And, werewolf had sex with there mates when they are on there heat or rut" Gguk said and lick his lips. I look at him with a blank face.

" Why are you telling me this" I asked and he chuckle and came closer to my face. My heart is beating so fast and I was blushing so much.

" Sugar lips, If you forget, may I remind you that you are my MATE. So, of course I am gonna fuck you when I go into my heat/rut" Gguk said and laugh. My jaw dropped. He is right, I am his mate. So that means

" Good luck baby boy, because with that cute face and nice ass of your, I am not gonna go easy on you" Gguk said the last part in my ear and kiss my earlobe. I just stayed there frozen. I was so shocked to process what just happened.

JEONGGUK POV

" Ughhhh, I will kill gguk" I said to myself when gguk gave me back my control. I want to kill my wolf, I thought, then I feel a weight on my leg, I look forward and I was stunned when I see jungkook was sitting on my LAP. What hell.

" Why are you sitting on my lap jungkook " I asked while I was blushing. I actually like it that be is sitting on my lap. He didn't said anything, he looked frozen there. I see that all my family members have same expression. Huh, what happened.

" What happened to all of you. Why are you all so shocked" I asked but they didn't said anything. Jungkook then get off from my lap, I almost whined when he get off from my lap.

He hurriedly went outside, I called him so many times but be diddnt answer. I look at them with a questionable face.

" What happened to him" I asked but they didn't said anything making me more confused. What the hell happened here.