Chapter 10

3RD PERSON POV

" What happened to him, he looks so pale, aren't he eating food properly" Doctor said when he check on jungkook.

" He is eating his food properly, but he didn't drink a single drop of blood from 1 week" Jeongguk said and the doctor widen his eyes.

" What, he is not drinking blood from whole 1 week. Now I understand why he is in this state. Blood is very important for a vampire" Doctor said and they all slowly nodded.

" But doctor, we tried to let him drink blood but he always said to us that the blood dosent taste good" Mr.Jeon said.

" Hmmmm, then I think something is wrong with him, because if the blood doesn't taste good then something is wrong" Doctor said and jeongguk put his hand on the table. But he didn't see that there a little piece of broken glass. The glass cut his skin a little.

" Ahhhhh~ shit, my hand" Jeongguk groaned and look at the small cut. He cursed himself for not looking at the broken glass. The smell of his blood mixed into the air and jungkook smell the blood and he shot his eyes open.

Not knowing anything, jungkook went to top of jeongguk and pinned jeongguk on the ground. Everyone jaw dropped when they see what happened.

" J-jungkook" Jeongguk shutter when he sees jungkook vampire eyes.

" Jungkook, son, what are you doing. Get off from jeongguk " There dad said but jungkook didn't care what his  dad is saying.

" J-jungkook, the hell are y-you doing. L-leave my hands" Jeongguk tried to get off from his hold. But jungkook only tighten his grip around jeongguk hands making jeongguk scream a little.

" Blood, I want your blood" Jungkook said in a low voice making jeongguk shiver. There jaw dropped when they heard what jungkook just said.

" W-what" Jeongguk asked.

" I want your blood. I want to suck your blood" Jungkook said and came closer to jeongguk neck. Jeongguk face turn paled when jungkook breath on his neck.

" W-w-what, m-my b-blood " Jeongguk shutter in horror. Jungkook started places small kisses on jeongguk neck making him scared.

" Ahhh~ k-kook, ahh!! don't d-do this" Jeongguk tried so hard not to moan when jungkook started sucking and bitting his neck.

" M-mom dad, stop h-him " Jeongguk said and look at his his parents, but they didn't do anything.

" Honey, just let jungkook do whatever he wants" There mom said making jeongguk widen his eyes.

" WHAT" He screamed not believing what his mom just said .

" I know that you are shocked honey. But, that's the only option . I actually forget that when vampires found there mates, they have to drink the blood from there mate. And if, the blood is not his mate, then the blood will taste horrible. So please jeongguk, let jungkook drink your blood because you are his mate" There mom said and jeongguk was shocked.

" But- "

" Please honey that's the only option, and jungkook will not let you go till you let him drink your blood" There mom said and jeongguk don't have another option because jungkook was still pinning him down on the ground.

" Fine, drink as much as blood you want" Jeongguk said and show his neck. Jungkook gladly sunk his fangs on his neck. Jeongguk thought that it would be painful but boi, he was wrong because when jungkook suck his blood he feel pleasure instead of pain.

" Ahhh~Mmm! ahh-hh " Jeongguk moaned when jungkook suck his blood.

" Mmm~, your blood is so sweet" Jungkook mumble and suck more blood from jeongguk neck.

" Ahhhh~s-slow down ahhh!! " Jeongguk clunch his hands on jungkook hair but jungkook didn't stop, he started to suck even more blood.

Jungkook started rubbing jeongguk waist and he moaned in pleasure. There parents look away because the scene was too sexual for them.

" Ahh~hh, p-please shit,......ahh!! " Jeongguk close his eyes tightly when jungkook started licking the place where he suck the blood from. And then, he black out.

JEONGGUK POV

I open my eyes when I feel jungkook breath on my neck. He has fallen asleep.

" Look like, he was so much hungry" I said and place my hand on his waist and shoulder and I sit up from the ground still jungkook on my lap.

" At least he will be ok now" I said a d place my hand on my neck where he bite me.

" Thanks sweety, I am sure that jungkook will be ok now. Can you please take him to the room, you both must be tired" Mom said and I nodded and carried him bridal way and went to our room. I place him on the bed and sit on the chair.

" Hmmmm, I hope that you will be after the amount of blood you suck from me" I said and hold his hand. I look at his face and I was in awwww, he look so cute when he is sleeping.

" You know, you are confusing me. I didn't expect you to be my mate. It's not that I hate you, it's just that, it's a little weird having your own brother as your mate" I said and chuckle, I caress his soft cheeks and look at his peaceful face.

" At first, I thought that it didn't work, but, you prove me wrong. I don't know why but, I feel so attracted and attached to you. I want you my side all the time, I want to touch you heck, now I dont even mind you sucking my blood. Maybe, it's the nate bond. Who knows, but, one thing is fir sure, I don't regret you being my mate" I said and peck his forehead and lay besides jungkook and hold him on his arms.