Chapter 4

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up when the alarm rings. Hmmmm, today is the day. I get up from the bed and went to shower. When I came back I get dress and comb my hairs.

" Mmmm~, where is this smell coming from" I said to myself when I smell the air. There is a very sweet smell in the air which I like so much.

I went to the living room and see that mom, dad and hyung was there. I went towards them.

" Morning mom, dad and hyung" I said to them.

" Good morning kook. And happy birthday " They all said and hug me and kiss my cheeks.

" Hehehe thanks" I said, just then jeongguk come down stairs. What is this delicious smell. Where is it cone from.

" Happy birthday jeongguk " They all said to jeongguk and hug him too. He look at me came closer to me.

" Happy birthday, my annoying brother " He said and smile. I laugh and look at him.

" Happy birthday to you too , little wolfy" I said and they all chuckle. We all started eating our food. But still the sweet smell was I the air. I smell the air and I was stunned when I see that the sweet scent is coming from jeongguk.

" Dude, are you in your heat. Your scent is so strong " Jeongguk asked and I look at him.

" First off all vampires don't get heats and second, it should be my question. Are you on your heat/rut because your scent is so strong. It's in the whole house" I said and he looks confused.

" What, my scent is strong. I am not in my heat/rut. I can clearly smell your scent. And it's so strong " He said.

" Hmmm, I don't know" I said and look somewhere. Just then I feel someone breath on my neck. I yelp and see that it's jeongguk.

" What the hell are you doing. Why are you sniffing my neck" I asked and place my hand over my neck.

" You smell sooooo good" He said and look at me with his red eyes. When he look at me I feel a little spark inside of me. I was stunned for a moment. I came back to my senses when he sniff my neck one more time.

" Shit, don't do this. It feels weird" I said and he came closer to me. I take a step back. He look at me with his red eyes and trapped me with his arms around the table.

" W-what a-are you doing" I shutter because his smell is soooo strong. It's driving me crazy. His smell is so sweet that I want to drink his blood.

" You know " He breath in my ear making me shiver down my spine.

" Your scent is so sweet, if you were not my brother, I have already fuck you mercessily that you can't even able to walk for days" He said and my jaw dropped. Did he just

" Get off me you little shut" I shouted at him and he fall down on floor from laughing.

" Hahaha, you should have seen your face, goshhhhh it was heralious. Do you really think that I would do that to you" He said still laughing. I grinded my teeth and went outside.

I was sitting on the garden. I like this place so much, it's very peaceful here.

" What are you doing here" Jeongguk asked as he sit beside me.

" Nothing" I said and he nodded and there was a silenced between us. I see that he was in so deep thought.

" What are you thinking " I asked and he looked at me.

" Hmmm, I was thinking about who could my mate would be. I mean gguk said to me that it's a boy, so I thought that he would be an omega. But then he said that my mate would be so strong. He would not submit to me easily " He said .

" At least you know the gender of your mate. I didn't even know if my mate would be a girl or a boy. But I am getting a feeling that my mate is a boy" I said and he hummed.

" We will see who our mate is at night" He said and I nodded. Once again there was a silence between us.

" Your scent is so sweet" He said and came closer to me with a smirk on his lips.

" You fucking pervert " I shout and once again we started chasing each other.