Chapter 20

JUNGKOOK POV

" Hmmm, where is jeongguk " I asked myself as I look in the house. But still no sign of jeongguk.

" Mom, have you seen jeongguk " I asked mom.

" Ahhhh, jeongguk, hmmmm. I think I have seen him in the garden" Mom said, as I was about to go out, mom called me.

" Jungkook I want to thank both of you. Because you both accepted each other. I am very happy that you both are together now. I was very worried when you both find out that you both are mates. I thought that may be both of you will reject each other and then you both will end up broken hearted. But I am glad that you both have prove me wrong"

" Just remember that, always love each other. Never leave each other side. You both are each other power. You both are made for each other. Now go and find jeongguk " Mom said and I can't help but hug her. She is the best mom in the whole world. I thank her and went towards the garden. As expected he was there.

I slowly went behind him and cover his eyes. He didn't even flinch and touch my hands

" I know it's you jungkook " He said and I pout. I remove my hands from his eyes and sit besides him.

" How did you know it was me" I asked him and he chuckle and kiss my lips.

" How would I not know that it was you huh. You are my mate, I can tell that it's you by just your touch " Jeongguk said and I smile. He is so cute.

" By the way, what were you doing here" I asked him.

" Hmmmm, nothing. I was just thinking about something " He said and I look at him. He look so deep in his thought. I then, bring him into my lap. He look at me with blushing cheeks but didn't said anything.

" Tell me what were you thinking huh" I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Actually, I was thinking about the old times" He said and I look at him confused.

" Old times, what do you mean" I asked and he smile a little.

" I mean, do you remember how we both always fight with each other, or how we always prank each other" He said and I smile at that memory.

" Hmm, I remember that time. I will never forget those memories" I said.

" You know, I seriously can't tolerate you back then. You always nag me or tease me. Andddd you were also a cheater too" He said and I look at him.

" What do you mean by I was a cheater " I said.

" Well, whenever I was about to catch you, you always fly into the air. That was not fair" He said and pout. I can't help but kiss his pouty lips.

" Hehehe, sorry " I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

" But seriously, never have I ever expect that you will me my mate. Or on the top of that, I have never expected that I would love you so much" He said and smile.

" Yeah, me too. I mean, it was kinda weird having your own brother as your mate. But as the time pass by we started to love each other" I said.

" You know, gguk always tells me that I don't have to worry about my mate. He told me that I would surely love whomever gonna be my mate. And that person would love me too" He said and I kiss his cheeks.

" Well gguk was not wrong, I surely love my mate so much. And now look at us, living our life happily. You know, I am very glad that you are my mate" He said and caress my cheeks.

" I am glad too that you are my mate" I said and we both connect our lips together. The kiss was slow but passionate. He let me take the lead and I gladly devore his mouth.

" I love you" He said and attach our forehead together.

" I love you too" I said and we both look at each other eyes.

" You know, we both being each other mates was unexpected " He said and I smile.

" That's fine because

We both are the UNEXPECTED MATES "

THE END