Chapter 19 (M)

JEONGGUK POV

" What are you doing" I asked jungkook as he drag me into a room, and the room was all dark.

" You will know soon" He said and turn on the light. My jaw dropped when I see what actually was in the room. It's a SEX room Or maybe not. But in that room, there are all kinky stuffs.

" As I said before, you are gonna remember this moment in your whole life" He said and smirk. He walk towards me and peck my lips.

" Stripe baby boy" He command and I look at him with widen eyes.

" You hear me baby, stripe or else" He said and this time I started to remove my clothes. My cheeks started heating up. He even said to remove my boxers. He whistle and look at me from head to toe.

" Looking good baby, now, come here" He said and I walk shyly towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and bring me closer.

He connect our lips . I smile into the kiss and circle my arms around his neck. He started to sucking my lips and ran his hands in my whole body. His hands went towards my ass. He started massaging my hole making me moan.

He then, turn me around and kiss the back of my neck. But then, everything turns black, why??? Because, he has put a blindfold on in my eyes.

" Ahhhh, jungkook why did you put a blindfold " I asked and he chuckle.

" You will know soon" He said and carried me bridal way. He put me on the bed and I feel something around my wrist. He fucking tie my hands!!!

" Now now, don't make this king of face, my slut" He said and my jaw dropped.

" Did you just called me a slut" I said, raising my voice a little. But I yelp in shock when he slapped my ass.

" Don't raise your voice baby boy. And yes, you are a slut BUT only MY slut" He said and I blush. Gguk was right, he sure is so much dominant than me.

" Now, what did I do with you baby boy. I am going to punish you for being bad" He said and chuckle evilly. Not gonna lie but I am so excited at what is he gonna do.

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook slowly touch jeongguk thighs making him squeal. He came closer to jeongguk face and touch his cheeks.

" Wait here, I will be right back" Jungkook said and went towards fridge and take out some ice. 😏😏.He came back and grind evilly .

He put one ice cube on jeongguk stomach making him yelp him surprise.

" Ahhhh, j-jungko - " slap" ahhh~ I m-mean master, it's s-so cold" Jeongguk whimper and jungkook hummed.

" This is just the start baby boy" He said before kissing jeongguk passionately. Of course jeongguk kiss back, because he loves kissing jungkook so much. Jungkook then make a little cut on jeongguk tongue making it bleed and put a ice cube in his mouth.

Jeongguk moan when jungkook roamed his tongue inside his mouth with the ice cube inside his mouth. Jungkook literally started eating and sucking jeongguk mouth.

" Fuck, that's so hot" Jeongguk said painting heavenly.

" You look so delicious my cup cake. Let me eat you, I know you will not say no to me, because of course, you are a slut. But only MY slut" Jungkook said in his ear. And jeongguk like the way jungkook is talking to him. Look like he actually is a slut for jungkook.

" Lay down on your stomach, ass up in air" Jungkook demanded and jeongguk did as he was told. He laid on his stomach, ass up in the air. His hands and legs were tie tightly around the bed.

" Good boy" Jungkook said and smack jeongguk ass. Jeongguk moaned and and wiggle his ass a little.

" Tsk, look at you. How you are so eager to let me smack your nice plump ass. You are whore and I am gonna fuck you so good" Jungkook said and smack jeongguk on both sides of his asscheeks.

" Ahhh~.......p-please....Mm~~ master" Jeongguk beg. Jungkook smirk and put a ice cube on jeongguk hole.

" Fuck, i-its s-so ahhhhh~~ cold" Jeongguk toes curled and he grip tightly around the ropes which are tied around his wrist.

" Look at your clinching hole. So eager to meet my tongue huh" Jungkook said and put his tongue inside jeongguk hole with the ice too.

Jeongguk is loosing is mind. Jungkook is literally eating him alive and he like it. The ice was melting inside jeongguk making him moan. He is sure that his hands will be bruise because of the ropes. Jungkook sure us a tease. He didn't let jeongguk cum.

" P-please f-fuck me m-master. Ahhh~ I want aghhh....... your b-big c-cock Mhhmmm~ inside of m-me " Jeongguk shamelessly beg and his mate smirk.

" Now now, you have ask so good, how can I decline huh" Jungkook said before putting some lube on his members and jeongguk hole because he don't want to hurt jeongguk. He line up his dick in jeongguk hole.

" Are you ready baby boy" Jungkook asked and hold jeongguk hands and interwine there fingers.

" Y-yes" Jeongguk said and jungkook put his dick inside in his hole. Jeongguk scream because he is still not used to jungkook big dick.

" Relax" Jungkook whisper in his ear and kiss his lips to distract him from the pain and suck his neck making marks

" Ahh~f-fuck there" He moaned and jungkook place both his legs on his shoulder and increase his speed. Jeongguk sure is seeing stars now.

" Mm~mm soooo tight~ I like it" Jungkook moaned and bite jeongguk neck and suck his blood. Jeongguk is feeling so much pleasure now.

" F-faster master ahhhh~ yes there ahh~ " He said and jungkook increase his speed .

" Who do you belongs to" Jungkook growled while still thrusting him . He don't know why but he suddenly want to possess jeongguk

" Y-you m-master" He moaned and jungkook slap his ass making jeongguk cried in pleasure.

" Yes of course you belongs to me. Only I can make you scream like that. You belongs to only me, you are my little slut and I like no I LOVE using you. You take my big cock so well and I love you" Jungkook talk dirty in his ears and oh how much jeongguk love it when jungkook talk to him like that and use him like a slut.

" I l-love you too AHHHH I a-am coming" Jeongguk said.

" Not now baby, hold a little " Jungkook said and thrust faster. He cum inside jeongguk and then he turn jeongguk around and look at him.

He then put his mouth on jeongguk member and started sucking on jeongguk member.

" Ahhh~ shit, hmmm~x jeongguk whimper and he feel like he is close.

" I am c-coming " Jeongguk said and then he cum inside jungkook mouth. Jeongguk breath heavily and look at jungkook whose mouth is now full of the white substance.

" You taste so good baby" Jungkook said and kiss jeongguk. Jeongguk can taste himself too when jungkook shove his tongue inside his mouth. Seriously jungkook is becoming so kinky now a days.

" So, how was that. Did you enjoy today" Jungkook asked when they both laid into there bed, now clean.

" Hmmm, yeah I like that" Jeongguk shyly said and jungkook chuckle and kiss his mate lips.

" Now sleep. You need rest" Jungkook said and jeongguk put his head on jungkook chest and fall asleep.