Chapter 14

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up when I feel someone breath on my neck. I open my eyes only to meet jeongguk sleeping face, who was hugging me so tightly, like he is afraid that I will dissapear if he let me go.

I slowly put his arm aside and without making any noise I sat on the bed. But as soon as in get up, I scream when I feel my whole body was hurting. Because of my scream jeongguk also wake up.

" What happened, are you ok. Why were you screaming" Jeongguk asked in a concerned voice.

" M-my b-back hurts" I whimper, because my back hurt like hell.

" Why - ohhhh, ahhhhhh............sorry, did I overdid it. I am sorry " He said and caress my back. I calm down a little and we both go to shower and wear our clothes. He said he would help me but I insist and went to bathroom by flying.

After coming outside we both sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence between us. This is so awkward.

" I c-cant do t-this " Suddenly jeongguk shutter making me scared. What did he mean he can't do this. Did he want to break our bond, was I not good enough, was he not satisfied with me yesterday, many thought come into my mind. And without knowing tears started to build in my eyes.

" I can't k-keep denying the fact that I d-dont l-like you" Jeongguk said making me look at him in surprise.

" W-what " I asked and he look deep into my eyes.

" I said I cant keep denying the fact that I like you. I know that we both are brother, but you are also my mate. And I can't help but feel attracted towards you. I keep saying myself that I don't like you. But as the time pass by, I can't help but started to have feeling towards you" He said with a soft tone, I was stunned there. Did I hear it right.

" I am sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. But I just want to say what I feel. I am sorry, I am going" He said with a small voice and was about to go when I grabbed his hand and hug him tightly. I am so happy right now.

" Did you really meant it" I asked where looking at him in eyes.

" Yeah, every single word" He said and I smile and kiss him. He looked shocked by my action but I can't help it. He started to kissing me back. We both kiss each other passionately. I tangeled my hands in his hair and he did the same. We both stumble on the bed. I was on top on him and kiss him. I lick and bite his bottom lips for entrance, which he didn't give me.

I growled and bit his lips, he yelp a little and I take this chance and put my tongue inside his mouth. We both fight for dominance and he don't want to give in but in the end, I won. I roamed my tongue on every corner of his mouth. Our saliva is dripping from our mouth.

He tapped his hand on my back. I understand what he meant and i stop kissing him because of lack of oxygen. We both were breathing heavily and had blushing cheeks.

" W-what d-does " Cough" that means" Jeongguk asked and I smile and peck his lips.

" I like you too" I said and his eyes became widen. Chuckle 🤭🤭 he is so cute.

" R-really" He asked and I smile and nodded. He smile and hug me. I caress his hair and put my head on his neck. Yummm ,his scent is so sweet. There was once again a awkward silence in the room.

" Sorry, this feels a little weird, having my brother as my mate" He said and we both chuckle.

" We don't have to take things fast. We can takes things slowly. I know that it will be a little weird , but we can go on dates and try to know each other more" I said and he nodded. He was smiling to himself.

" Why are you smiling so much" I asked and he look at me, still smiling.

" Nothing, it's just that gguk is so happy that we both finally accept each other" He said and I smile.

" Can we tell mom , dad and hyung. I mean, they all are so worried about us" He said and I nodded.

" Yeah, let's go" I said and kiss his cheeks. He cutely glare at me and I chuckle.

" Mom, dad, hyung. We want to talk to you all about something " I said to them when we both go into the living room.

" What is it son" Mom asked and we both sit in front of them.

" We both have decide something " I said and they all look at us.

" We both thought to give a chance to our relationship " I said and they all look at us with shock face, but they smile fastly.

" Really" Dad asked and we both nodded. Mom jump happily and hug us.

" I am happy. You both finally accept each other " Mom said and kiss our forehead. We all talk for sometimes to tell them that we both want to take things slowly. And they are ok with it as long as we are happy.

" By the way jungkook, I didn't thought that you will be a bottom huh" Hyung said teasingly and I glare at him.

" I am not. I just do it because he was on his heat/rut and I can't see him in pain" I said and they both fucking chuckle.

" Sure sure" Jeongguk said and we both started to chase each other. Finally everything is back to normal.