Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK POV

" Ouch, what the fuck, be gentle " I whined when jeongguk put the cotton on my wound to clean the blood.

" You want me to be gentle huh" He grinded his teeth and press the cotton more against my wound.

" FUCK, ahhhhh, jeongguk, it hurt" I exclaimed but he glare at me making me shut up. My mate sure is so scary.

" Be grateful that i am even taking care of you. And here you are whining like a baby" He said and narrow his eyes and continue cleaning my wounds.

Sooooo, I know that you are wondering what actually happened. So, let me tell you a quick story. Well basically we both were sitting in the garden, chatting a little. But then, we feel something. I fly into the air and see that we are under attack.

We tell this to our parents and pack members. Then the war start. We were so much stronger than them so it didn't take us much time to take them down. We thought that we won, but boi, we were wrong.

There leader pull a knife and throw it towards jeongguk. He didn't see the knife coming towards him so I come in front of him. The knife hit my left arm and I scream a little. They take the leader away and now me and jeongguk are in our room. And he is treating my wound well more like killing me with the way he is treating my wound.

" Idiot, who told you to come in front of me. Look now, the knife had hit your arm" He said clearly angry. But I know that he is worried about me.

" But babe, if I didn't come in front of you then the knife would hit your heart" I said, he took a deep breath and look at me.

" I don't care about myself. I a-am just worried, if t-the knife would have hit you somewhere e-else then" He whisper and tears started building in his eyes. I immediately hug him and he wrapped his arm around my neck.

" I am sorry that I make you worried, but I can see seeing you hurt" I softly said and he burried his head if my neck.

" I j-just don't w-want the past to r-repeat. I can't bear l-loosing you" He said and cried. My heart break seeing him like this. I bring him more closer and he was sitting on my lap.

" Don't worry, I will not let that happen. I love you so much and will always be your side. Now don't cry love" I said and whip his tears away. He finally smiles and it makes me smile too.

" I love you too" He said and kiss me. I gladly kiss him back. The kiss filled with passion and love and a promise that we both will always stay by each other side.

" By the way, you are looking so cute while sitting on my lap" I smirk and slap his ass. He glare at me but i can see the notacable blush on his cheeks. I smile and kiss his soft cheek.

" Hahaha, you are so cute" I said and to my surprise, he pinned me on the bed, his one hand was holding my hands above my head, while the other hand was grabbing my coler.

Our face were only a inch away from each other. He look at me in my eyes and smirk when he notice how shock I am right now.

" Why did you stop laughing huh. Didn't you said that I am so cute. Did I look cute right now" He said in a low voice against my lips. I was frozen at my place. Dammmm, he is looking so hot.

" What happened, cat got your tongue babe" He said and smirk. I was still looking at him with my shock face and he kiss the corner of my lip. He then went towards my neck and started sniffing it.

I almost moan at that. I can feel him smirking against my neck. Then he started placing open my kisses on my neck.

" Ahhh~ j-jeong ahhhh~ gguk,,.... mmhh" I moaned when he started sucking my neck. But soon he leave my neck and look at me. He smile and kiss my lips.

" Come on I am so hungry. Let's go downstairs " He said and stand up from the bed. I look at him in shock. Did he just tease me.

" Why are you looking at me like that huh. Let's go" He said and went out while laughing.

" Fuck, he sure is a tease. But, he looks so sexy and hot. Dammmm, I surely fall in love with him so hard. Just you wait my little ggukkie, I am gonna get you tonight " I said to myself and went downstairs.

" How are you sweety. Is your wound ok now" Mom asked when I sit on the chair.

" I am fine mom, don't worry " I said and she nodded and we started eating.

" By the way jungkook, look like jeongguk is so possessive huh" Chanyeol hyung said and I look at him.

" What do you mean hyung" I asked and he chuckle.

" He gave you a hickey on your neck. And you both have already marked each other. I don't think that anyone will dares to flirt with you" Hyung said and was left speechless. I look at jeongguk and see that he was leaning against the door frame in our room while smirking.

" You asked for this baby" I said and went towards our room and lock it behind. I pinned jeongguk on the bed and look at him.

" What should I do with you huh little wolfy. Pray for yourself because I am not gonna go easy on you" I said and came closer towards him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and look at me with a very seductive gaze.

" Do anything that you want to do to me................. Master~ " He said and let's just say that I did what I promise to him 😏😏😏😏.