Chapter 9

1 WEEK LATER

JUNGKOOK POV

It has been 1 week till the accident. I still can't believe that I became jealous because of her when she touched jeongguk. Maybe he is my mate that's why I did that.

" What the hell is this. It taste like shit" I groaned and put down the glass of blood. Oh and also, it has been 1 week that I drink any blood. I can't drink any blood because it taste horrible. And because of not drinking blood for 1 week, I am feeling a little weak.

" Sweety , I am so worried about you. It has been 1 week till you drink a single drop of blood" Mom said in a concerned voice. I makes me feel sad.

" Don't worry mom. I will be fine in some days. You don't have to stress out too much. Anyways,I am going to school. " I said and caress her hands.

" Are you sure that you want to go school. You didn't look good, why don't you take some rest today" Jeongguk said and place his hands on my cheek and I lean into his touch.

And yeah, it's also been 1 week that I feel so attracted towards jeongguk. Yes, you read it right. I feels so clingy towards him. Like, I want him on my side all the time, and I like it when he touch me andddddd I like his smell sooooo much.

His scent is so so so sweet that I want to suck his blood, but I can't do it. I don't want him to get hurt.

" I am fine, I can go to school. Don't worry " I said and both of them sign and nodded. Me, jeongguk and hyung sit in the car. Because I am not well they decided that we will go to school in car till I get fine.

" Hi jungkook, jeongguk and chanyeol. Are feeling ok jungkook " Kyungsoo hyung asked when we reach to school. I nodded and smile. They are very good friends of us. They always concerns about us, and it makes me feel so happy.

" I am ok hyung, don't worry " I said and he nodded. And we all went our classes. And once again I can't concentrate in class because my headache is killing me.

" Mr.Jeon, look like you are still sick. I am giving you some days off so that you will get well. And don't worry about classes ok" Teacher said and I thank her. She is a very good teacher. She always take care that we all are fine.

It's lunch time and I am walking I the cafeteria with jeongguk and our friends.

" When are your eyes gonna come back to normal colour " Luhan hyung asked, my eyes colour stays golden red colour since 1 week. They all are now get used to it so it didn't bother them.

" Hmmm, I also don't know" I said and sign. I am not feeling well. I am felling a little dizzy.

" Hey oppa " Tina said to jeongguk in a very flirty tone. I took a long breath and control myself to not to rip her head off.

" Fuck off" Jeongguk said but that bitch didn't hear what he said so she tried to touch him. And I loose my control.

" DON'T YOU DARE YOU COME CLOSER TO MY MATE NEXT TIME YOU BITCH, OR ELSE I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT " I shouted and my eyes started shining a little, and she whimper when I I show my fans to her, she run away from there.

I look at jeongguk and see that he was shocked at what I did, I was shocked too. But then, I feel so dizzy, my head started hurting and the world is spinning. I loose my balance and ready to meet the floor but two warm hands hold me so tightly. I feel so safe in those arms

" Jungkook" Was the last word I heard before I blackout.

JEONGGUK POV

I was still in shock that what jungkook just did. I look at him and I see that his muscles are so tens and he put his hands around his head. And before I know it, he started falling but I hurridely catch him.

" Jungkook" I said and put my hand on his cheek. He didn't open his eyes, I started to freak out, what should I do.

" Hyung, what happened to him" I asked to hyung, my eyes became a little teary seeing my brother, my twin and my mate in this state.

" Let's go to home. We will call doctor" Hyung said and I nodded and carried him in my arms and sit in the car. I keep holding his hands in the whole ride.

" MOM, DAD COME HERE" Hyung said when we go inside the house.

" What happened chanyeol- what happened to jungkook " Mom asked and come towards me.

" I don't know" I said and lay him down on the couch.

" Call the doctor" Dad said and hyung nodded and call the doctor.

" What happened to him jeongguk. He looks more paler and weak" Mom asked while holding jungkook hands.

" We don't know mom, he just suddenly went unconscious and we bring him here" I said while carresing jungkook cheeks. Mom was crying right now.

" Mom~, please don't cry. Jungkook will be fine " I said and hug her. He didn't stop crying. I rub her back.

" Doctor is here" Hyung said and the doctor come towards us.