Chapter 13 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

Look like I don't have another option. I don't want to do this, but I have to, because I can't see jeongguk in pain. He is my mate, so it hurt so much seeing him in pain.

" Jeongguk " I said in a soft yone and caress his hair. He look at me with teary eyes and it break my heart.

" I-it h-hurt, p-please" He said crying. Tears were rolling down from his cheeks. I caress his cheeks and said

" Ok, you can do whatever you want to do" I said and he looked at me with shocked expression.

" A-are you s-sure " He asked and I nodded.

" I can't see you in pain. I am your mate and it hurt so much seeing you in pain" I said and he pull me towards him. He went on top of me and look deeply in my eyes.

" T-thank you" He said before kissing me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. I can do this. I said to myself and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He side his tongue inside my mouth and suck my tongue. Goddddd, how can he is so good at kissing

He broke the kiss and I started coughing. Wow, didn't know that kissing him would be this good.

Then he started to kiss his neck and started sucking it. I moaned and whimper. He suck on my sweet spot making me moan so loud. He look at me and smirk, and he bite my neck lightly. He kiss down to my chest, I moaned when he started sucking on my nipples and his other hand were on my waist slightly squeezing it.

" Ahhh.......j-jeongguk - owchh , what the fuck" I yelp when he fucking slap my thigh.

" Wrong name baby boy. You are going to call me daddy" He said and my jaw dropped. The hell said.

" I am incharge right now. So you are going to do whatever I said" He said and I look at him in delightful.

" Are you fucking serious " I groaned and he fucking slapped my ass.

" Call me daddy or else" He said and came closer to my face and I just give in.

" Ok ok,..................... d-daddy " I squeal and hide my face in my hand. He chuckle and remove my hand and peck my lips. Goddddd, this feels so weird, kiss your own brother. But we are mates sooooo, who cares.

" Good boy" He praise and I whimper when he palmed my member is was very hard right now.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh kookie , feeling so good " He tease me by slightly licking my stomach.

" P~please... " I breathout. Shit, I am submitting yo him 😣😣

" Please what" He fucking tease me more and look like he like teasing me . This little shit. If it was not for his heat/rut. I might have punish him.

" P~please f-fuck...... me " I shouted and he grab my neck and kiss me roughly. I was surprised but of course I kiss back.

" Hmmmm so you want daddy's cock huh. But daddy wants to see his baby beg for it" He said and smirk, my eyes became widen and I started blushing.

"...." I can't say anything so he started to tease me more. He unbuttoned my pants and boxers and throw them,he look at me and smirk and slight lick my member. I started breathing heavily.

" Well do you want me to continue tease you huh" He said and suck on my balls and put a finger on my tip.

" Ahh~hh... D~daddy" I whimper but I didn't stop. And this time he lick my hole and started to thrust his tongue in and out of my hole. 

I Arch my head back and tangeled my hands on his hairs. He started thrusting his tongue faster. I was close to cum when he pulled out making me whined at loose of contact.

" Ohhh baby boy what I said before huh. You have to beg for daddy's cock or else daddy is gonna tease you all the time. So choice is yours" He said and started pumping my dick.

" O-ok I will say i-it" I said .

" Please ahhh~ f-fuck me.......d-daddy, ah~hhh p-please " I can't fucking believe that I begged to him and look like he is satisfied with what I said.

" Ok baby boy as you say" He said and stipe his jeans and boxers. He started to put lube in his fingers and put the first finger inside of me. Then he put the second finger

I clunch on the sheet tightly and he kiss me to distract me from the pain .

Then he put the third and then forth finger and started fuck me with his fingers. I moaned he hit my prostate. He then pull out his fingers and put some lube on his member and put it in front of my hole.

" Are you ready babe" He asked.

" Y-yes, please be gentle" I said and kiss my forehead and i hold into his biceps tightly

" Don't worry I will be gentle. Tell me when it hurt ok" I said.

" O-ok " I said and he smile and kiss me. He slowly enter inside of me. And I started screaming. He kiss me roughly to distract me from the pain. He is now fully inside of me. He give me time to adjust.

" M-move " I said and he slowly started moving.

" Ahhhhh daddy" I scream and digg my nails into his back. And bite his lips.

" Shhhh, everything will be alright " He said and suck my neck. I bite into his shoulder and it started bleeding a little. I drink his blood and he moaned. I keep drinking some blood and

" Ah.. ~ faster daddy" I moaned when he hit on my prostate. He smirk and started thrusting faster. I screaming in pleasure. And suck some blood from his shoulder.

" Ahhh~..... there. P-please...... m-move faster" I said and he started to move faster.

" Goshhhhh, you are you tight ahhh f-fuck!!! " He groaned and move faster in an anamilistic  speed making me sees stars.

" Daddy.... I ~ am close" I said.

" Me too baby" H groan and thrust faster inside of me.

" I - ahh~aaa.....c-cumming ....s-shit" I shouted and grip onto his back tightly.

" Go on baby" He said and i finally cum and he cum inside of him. We both catch our breath and look at each other. I can't believe what I just do.

He came closer to my face and kiss me. It's just a short kiss.

I was so exhausted and was about to sleep when he got on top of me. I look at him with a confused expression and he smirk.

" Who said that we are done huh. It's just the start baby boy" He said in a low voice and smirk. My eyes became widen. What does he mean by its just the start 😲😲

" W~wait WHAT" I shouted and he started thrusting inside of me. And all the night he didn't let me sleep for even one minute. Pray for my ass.