Chapter 3

JEONGGUK POV

It's morning now. I am in the dining room with my family, eating breakfast. Today's breakfast is pancakes. I look at my beside and see that jungkook was drinking some ahhhh maybe blood.

" Dude, why are you looking at me like that. You know, it's kinda creepy " Jungkook said and look at me.

" It's just that, it looks weird that you are drinking blood because we both look exactly same, and it feels like I am drinking blood" I said and he and mom look at me.

" You will not understand jeongguk. Hmmmm, ok, I will give you an example" Mom said and I look at her.

" Like, you are a wolf, so you like eating meat, right. It's the same for me and jungkook, we both are vampire, so that's why we both like drinking blood. Everyone have different tastes" Mom said and I think for a moment. Welllll mom is right.

"Mom, can I ask you something " Chanyeol hyung asked.

" Yes sweetie, what is it" Mom asked.

" Whose blood is it. I mean is it an animal blood" Hyung asked and I look at mom. I also want to know.

" Oh, that's it, hmmmm ok I will tell you. It's actually your dad blood" Mom said and me and hyung choke in our food.

" WHAT " We both shouted. Is she for real, is it really dad blood. They why the hell is jungkook drinking dad blood. Mom ,dad and jungkook started laughing and me and hyung look at them in confusion.

" Why are you all laughing " I asked and they all calm down and look at us.

" Do you really believe at what mom said" Jungkook said.

" What, that means it's not true " I asked and they nodded.

" Well it's half true and half wrong " Mom said.

" What, what does that mean" I asked.

" It means, it's true that me and jungkook are drinking human blood. But the difference is that, the blood is come from the blood bank. So it's not your father blood" Mom said and I sign in relief. I was about to get a heart attack.

" But" Mom said.

" I also drink your father blood" Mom said and my eyes became widen.

" Really " I asked and she nodded.

" Yeah, because your father is my mate. So of course I have to drink his blood. When a vampire found his or her mate, it's important to drink for he or she vampire to drink there mate blood." Mom said.

" But why is it important to drink there mate blood" I asked.

" Because he or she will crave for there mate blood. Just like werewolf carve for there mate scent and touch. It's the same for us too. Werewolf need there mate scent and touch and we vampire need there mate blood" Mom explains and I nodded.

" Ohhhhhh, but didn't dant feels hurt when you drink his blood" I asked.

" No, that's the one thing. Actually if a vampire drink a person blood who is not there mate, then the person whom the vampire is sucking the blood will get hurt so much. But it's different for mates. If the person is your mate then the person will not feel a single percent hurt if his or her mate drink there blood. It doesn't matter if the person is a vampire, a werewolf or a human. If they are there mate, they will not feel hurt " Dad said and I was amazed.

" Wow, this is so cool" I said and shake my head up and down.

" But anyway. Tomorrow is both of your birthday " Dad said and we both nodded.

"You both are going to find who your mate is " Mom asked and we both nodded.

" We will see who our mate is" I said and me and dad take a bite of a cherry and we both scream. Why the hell is this cherry so spicy. Me and dad look at mom and jungkook who are laughing there ass off.

" Honey, I love you so much, but I am not gonna let you go this time" Dad said and they both started chasing each other.

I look at jungkook and run behind him. This little fucker.

" You little vampy. I am not gonna let you go" I said and he stick his tongue out making me more angry. Just me and dad was about to catch them, they both fly into the air.

" You both can't catch us" Jungkook said and laugh and he and mom high five.

" Honey, it's cheating. You always do this" Dad whined and mom chuckle.

" Who cares. Hehehe sorry, we just want to prank you both" Mom said and we both sign. Mom and jungkook always prank me and dad. They know that we can't catch them.

" By the way, be ready tomorrow ok. Tomorrow us a big day for both of you" Mom said still flying in air.

" Ok" Me and jungkook said. What will my mate look like. Will it be an omega. Gguk said that my mate is a boy, so I assume that it will be an omega. But he also said that he will be very strong, so I don't know if it will be an omega or what. But who knows, what will happen tomorrow.