Chapter 18

JEONGGUK POV

"Ok class that's all for today, you all can go home now" Teacher said and we all thank her and went out of the class.

" Finally I have some alone time with you. I miss you so much" Jungkook said and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer towards him. I smile and peck his cheek.

Now, the whole world knows that me and jungkook are together because they have seen our marks. But still some people can't understand that they should just back off.

Many girls and boys still try to get closer to us. And I am very irritate about that. But I don't have to be scare because I know that he is mine and I am his 😏😏.

We both went to home and went to our bedroom.

" Finally we both are alone. It's good that the teacher give us holiday for some days. Now, I can spend as much as time with you" Jungkook said and hug me. I chuckle when he bring me into his lap and snuggle into my neck.

" You look tired, do you want to sleep " I asked and he look at me with tired eyes and nodded. I peck his lips and laid him down to the bed. He imminently wrapped his arms around my waist and bring me closer to him. I smile and kiss his forehead.

2 HOUR LATER

I woke up from my sleep and see that I was alone in the bed. I sat on the bed and look around to see no one.

" Hmmmm, where did jungkook go" I asked myself.

" What, can't even live without your hubby for even one minute " Gguk said and smirk.

" Shut up gguk, and who said he is my husband huh" I asked and he gave me a look.

" I know that you both are not married...... yet. But still, you admit it that he is more dominant than you" Gguk said.

" Hey, I can top too, don't forget" I said.

" You must be dominant towards others. But with jungkook, you always submit to him" Gguk said and I blush, because he is not wrong.

" Whatever, but I can still top" I said while pouting.

" Sure sure" Gguk said and we cut our conversation.

" But now, where can I find him................ hmmmmm, oh wait, I know where would he be" I said and went to gym room. Yes, we have a room where all the gym equipment are.

I open the door and I was right, he was there doing exercise. He is looking so hot while doing push ups. Is he exercising a lot, I mean he look more built than before. I was shamelessly checking him out that I didn't notice that he was right behind me.

" You know, staring is bad thing. Did I look that hot that you can't take off your eyes from me" Jungkook whisper into my ear. I yelp in surprise and put my right hand on my ear. I see him smirking at me.

" I mean, you did look so hot and besides, I am staring at what's mine so, who cares" I said and smirk. He look amazed by my answer but smirk after that and pull me towards him.

" You know, I like this side of your so much" He said while rubbing my waist making me moan.

" You are sweating " I said and he gave me a look. I chuckle at his reaction and gave him a kiss on his irresistible lips.

" By the way, why are you exercising so much, aren't you tired " I asked and whip his sweat off with my sleeve.

" Come here" He said and I went behind him.

" Lay down" He said and I look at him confused but did as he said. I laid on the mat and he went on top of me with both if his on either side of my head.

" What are you doing" I asked and put my hand on his chest.

" Well, it is lonely to exercise alone. Why don't you help me" He said and smile mischievely. Then he started to doing push ups, BUT not just normal push ups.

When he come down he would kiss my lips.

" What the "kiss" are " Kiss" you " Kiss" doing" Kiss" " I was unable to say properly because he would kiss me.

" Well, it more fun kissing you while doing push ups " I said and once again started kissing me while doing push ups. I gave up because I know that he is not going to hear me and besides I also don't want him to stop.

" You look so beautiful " Kiss"

" Breathtaking " Kiss"

" Cute " Kiss"

" Adorable " Kiss"

" Hot " Kiss"

" Sexy " Kiss"

" S-stop" I giggle when he kiss all over my face.

" Can't help it when you look so irresistible " He said and give me a deep yet passionate kiss on my lips. Dammm, gguk was right. I am seriously so submissive towards him.

" By the way, how is your hand" I asked and look at his hand.

" It's fine now, I am a vampire, so it heals faster" He said and I smirk mischievously. I put my arms around his neck and pull him town.

" Sooooo now your hand is fine,can we do it " I said and look at him with a very seductive gaze and rub my hands on his waist making him groan.

" Hmmmm, you are being naughty huh. What should bad boys get for being naughty huh. Of course,they will get punished" He say in low voice making me shiver down to my spine. He came dangerously close to my face.

" Now that you have request so nicely, how can I decline it. But remember I will not gonna hold back anymore. And, I promise that you are gonna remember this moment for your whole life " He said and smile devilishly, I am a little scared but I also so much excited to know what is he gonna do.