Chapter Sixteen

It's been a week since Thomas appeared. I haven't messed with Damien since then. It's been... nice. He's definitely happy to have a break. But that break is up.

"What to wear, what to wear." I pondered as I looked at my wardrobe. I want him to suffer. But it's a playful suffer. We haven't done anything more than handholding and hugging and I knew for a fact that his wolf was struggling. I found a long sleeve black shirt that was tight and grinned evilly. I scoured through my clothes until I found my grey tennis skirt. I put it all on and looked in the mirror. It was so short and showed a lot of leg. Perfect. I put on my boots and ruffled my hair. Time to tease the Alpha.

I left my room and went downstairs. I followed his scent to his office. As I got closer I heard voices. He's got company. Even better. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard his deep voice and pushed the door open. I popped my head in so he couldn't see the rest of my outfit.

"I just wanted to say good morning." I said with a smile. He smiled back. It fell slightly when he saw the mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Damien? Who is this?" I looked at the man that was sitting in the chair opposite Damien.

"This is Jack. She's my mate." Damien told him. He got up and walked towards me. He held his hand out to me and I shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Alpha Jason. I'm honestly surprised that you're still a rogue." He said with a glance at Damien. I laughed.

"I'm not making it easy for him." I told him and he laughed with me.

"So what are you guys talking about?" I asked, still hiding behind the door.

"There's an Alpha meeting tonight. Did you want to come in while we talk about it?" Damien asked. I nodded. I stepped out from behind the door and Damien's eyes nearly fell out of his head. I took a seat next to Alpha Jason and crossed my legs, Damien following the action very closely and staring. 

"I see what you mean by not making it easy for him." Alpha Jason laughed as Damien just kept staring.

"I wear exclusively jeans so this is the first time he's actually seen my legs." I told him and he laughed even harder. It was like Damien was in a trance. 

"You guys haven't marked or mated each other yet, have you?" He asked and I shook my head. Damien cleared his throat and somehow managed to tear his eyes away from me and looked at Alpha Jason. 

"The Alpha meeting?" His voice was strained. 

"Yeah it's tonight at Alpha Cameron's pack." I grinned. They love me over there. 

"Can I go?" I asked. Damien quickly shook his head.

"You remember what happened last time you were in the same room at Cameron." He said sternly. 

"I'll behave I promise." I fluttered my lashes at him, hoping he'd relent. He sighed.

"Fine. But you have to be on your best behaviour." He said as he pointed at me. 

"Or what?" I purred. His eyes widened. I could hear Alpha Jason snickering. 

"It's at 5 tonight so I'll see you guys there." He said before getting up and leaving. As soon as the door was shut Damien narrowed his eyes at me. 

"I thought the tormenting had stopped." He said. I smiled sweetly at him.

"It did. Now it's back." I got up and started walking away. I yelped in surprise when I was pushed against the door, Damien's body pressed tightly against mine, his nose in my neck. He grabbed my bare thigh and pinned it to his hip. He pulled his head back and looked into my eyes. The look in his eyes made me shiver. My breath hitched as he moved his head closer. My eyes flickered to his lips as the got closer. They were about to meet when I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. I grinned when he growled. I quickly got out of his grip and slipped out of the office. Now that was just cruel but I loved it. I can smell his sexual frustration from here. I heard a loud bang as he punched the office door. 

Time for phase two. I walked up to his room and shut the door behind me. I climbed into his bed and stopped hiding my scent. I rolled around in the sheets for a little bit before hiding my scent and leaving the room. That should do it. I went to my room and sat on my bed until I heard a door slam nearby. 

"Jack!" Damien yelled. He found my gift. I heard running and my door flew open. Damien looked frantic. 

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smirk. He was breathing heavy. I walked over to him and shut the door behind him. He froze in shock when he felt my lips on his neck. He let out a low moan when I found the spot for my mark. His hands found my waist and he held on tightly. I let my canines graze it and he tilted his head, giving me more room. I pat his chest and took a few steps back. He looked at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe you just did that." He was breathless. I just shrugged. I gently pushed him out of the room and locked the door. I leant against the door. I didn't even notice how fast my heart was. 

You're starting to torment yourself at this point. I could feel her smug grin.

Shut up.